The Arca Sisco is a Corpus-built scoped laser pistol that grants a Target Analysis buff on every shot, increasing critical chance and status chance, and stacks up to five times. The Arca Scisco is a part of the Arca weapon series, which includes the Arca Plasmor shotgun and Arca Titron hammer.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 200||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Energy Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Good base damage.
- Good critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- Second highest magazine size of all semi-auto pistols, behind Akbolto Prime.
- Shots trigger the "Target Analysis" buff, additively increasing critical chance and status chance by 4%, stacking up to five times for +20%. Buff can be refreshed on consecutive shots.
- Has 2x and 4x zoom options when zooming in with the weapon.
- Accurate when zoomed in.
- Mostly Puncture and no Impact damage – less effective against shields.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Fairly slow reload speed.
- When a shot hits an enemy, the Arca Scisco gets the "Target Analysis" buff. A flat 4% critical chance and status chance bonus are added after mods, stacking up to five times on shots up to 20%. The buff lasts for 2 seconds and can be refreshed. When the buff times out, one stack is lost and the buff duration resets.
- Target Analysis counts multishot achieved through Barrel Diffusion and Lethal Torrent as individual hits, allowing the player to gain its max bonuses in as little as two shots.
- Puncture and Slash can be a potent combination for Grineer, as the puncture damage will deal bonus to armor while the slash procs will bleed them through the armor itself. Because there is no Impact, this makes slash proc more often compared to standard physical damage weapons with slash as the second or third highest damage amount.
- The writing on the side of the weapon seems to translate as "LONG BOLTER".
Last updated: Update 22.15
- Arca Plasmor, the primary counterpart to this weapon.
- Arca Titron, the melee counterpart to this weapon.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|