Behavior[edit | edit source]
- These drones are immune to all Warframe abilities and, similar to Shield Ospreys, can share this trait with enemies around them on top of full damage immunity, with a distinct magenta aura.
- Enemies enveloped by the arbitration shield will not enter Limbo's rift even if they enter Cataclysm.
- Frost's Snow Globe and Gara's Mass Vitrify may still block bullets shot by enemies affected by the drone.
- Strangely, Arbitration Drones and enemies shielded by it have an inconsistent interaction when physically blocked by Mass Vitrify. When an enemy tries to damage the player, the glass wall will consistently block their pathing. However, when an enemy has a secondary objective (such as capturing interception points), they can phase through.
- Unlike other shielded enemies, Arbitration Drones possess superior Shield Gating that makes killing them in one hit impossible, as no damage gets carried over from shields to health and they have no weakspots to bypass Shield Gating.
- Destroying the drones will trigger a powerful explosion that deals 3000 Blast damage to enemies in the area of the explosion.
- The explosion damage seems to scale with enemy level and can easily deal more than 30.000 Blast damage per target at lvl 70 and above.
- As of Hotfix 23.10.7, the Drones are exempt from the Ancient Healer's damage reduction aura.
- Regardless of this, Swarm Mutalist MOA will still be able to buff the Armor of Arbitration Shield Drones. Since this buff scales with level, it can get very difficult in infested missions as soon as those Swarm Mutalist Moa start spawning.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Projectile launchers or weapons with large projectile hitboxes such as Arca Plasmor are ideal for this task, as the drones are fairly small and move around quickly.
- The death explosion of Arbitration Shield Drones can damage nearby Arbitration Drones. Use this to your advantage.
Ability Interaction[edit | edit source]
- Beacon: The Alt-Fire Beacon will hover in the air after hitting a drone instead of getting attached to it.
- Banish: Enemies inside the rift plane can't be reached by the drones.
- Cataclysm: Enemies inside the rift plane can't be reached by the drones. Also, any enemy that enters Cataclysm range while under the effect of an Arbitration Drone will not enter the Rift Plane. Players in the Cataclysm cannot attack the drones in the Cataclysm while players outside of the rift plane or Operators still can.
- Parasitic Link: Enemies under the effect of Parasitic Link will be freed from the effect by approaching drones.
- Molecular Prime: Enemies under the slow/speed effect of Molecular Prime will get the effect dispelled while under the effect of an Arbitration Drone. If the enemy loses the Drone buff, the slow/speed will continue to effect said enemy. Enemies hit by Molecular Prime while they were already shielded by Arbitration Drones won't be affected if they lose the invulnerability buff.
- Razorwing: Both Arbitration Drones and enemies shielded by them are immune to Dex Pixia's damage. It is unknown if the Exalted Weapons from other warframes are affected in a similar manner.
- Bastille: Enemies under the effect of the drone are immune to the Bastille. When the drone comes close enough to an enemy hung up, they are released. Arbitration drones are however unable to free ennemies from a Vortex if they were affected by it before being protected by the drone.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Their Shields can not be bypassed by Toxin or Shield bypassing True damage, such as from Basmu's healing pulse. The latter deals no damage at all to the shields.
- Arbitration Drones don't only share their immunity to prevent new debuffs to apply but also dispel most debuffs like Molecular Prime's slow.
- While they dispel most ability debuffs they can't reach enemies that are already inside the Rift Plane of Limbo's Cataclysm.
- Enemies frozen by Frost (also by the Chilling Globe Augment) won't be affected by Arbitration Drones if they got frozen before a drone was in range. After the freeze duration ends they are again able to get the damage and ability immunity.
- It appears that the immunity doesn't take debuffs completely away. For example, if an enemy got hit by Molecular Prime, he will lose the debuff while under the effect of an Arbitration Shield Drone, but will regain the debuff upon leaving the immunity.
- Weapons with Punch Through can still damage Arbitration Drones even if you shoot an enemy that is shielded by it.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Arbitration Shield Drone's model is essentially a Fighter Escort drone wearing the Arbiters' characteristic headdress.
- The Arbitration Shield Drone's drop table and base stats are identical to the Shield Osprey's.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 25.7.6
See Also[edit | edit source]
|Unaffiliated / Neutral|
|Conservation||Plains of Eidolon||Condroc • Kuaka • Mergoo • Vasca Kavat|
|Orb Vallis||Bolarola • Horrasque • Kubrodon • Pobber • Sawgaw • Stover • Virmink|
|Cambion Drift||Avichaea • Cryptilex • Nexifera • Predasite • Velocipod • Undazoa • Vulpaphyla|
|Other||Arbitration Shield Drone • Desert Skate • Feral Kavat • Feral Kubrow • Saturn Six Fugitive • Tomb Guardian • Tomb Protector • Tomb Protector Effigy • Wolf of Saturn Six|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.