The Arbiters of Hexis is one of the six main Syndicates, with an interest in developing the Tenno's skills, much like Teshin and his Conclave. While many Tenno may be content to live simply as warriors, the Arbiters see them as having infinite potential. They believe that the Tenno of old were shackled by the purpose the Orokin assigned them, and that their divine status is barely recognized. By adopting a dogmatic culture reminiscent of old Orokin hierarchy, they aim to shape a new set of rules that the Tenno can live by that does not limit their power. Through trial, focus, and study they hope that the Tenno can rebuild their culture and become a beacon of hope in the system, not just a legend from bygone days. Although not of Tenno origin themselves, they strive to embody the ideals of the Tenno culture. The exact nature of the hidden potential within the Tenno that they seek to unlock remains uncertain, but above all else, they seek to lead the Tenno on a path towards what they believe is enlightenment, regardless of what the Origin System as a whole must endure.
Tenno who ally themselves with this Syndicate will receive unique Augment Mods for the Arbiters of Hexis’ favored weapons after obtaining the title of Crusader. The weapons include Burston Prime, Jaw Sword, Viper, and Silva & Aegis.
The unique effect associated with the weapon mods from this syndicate is Truth.
After obtaining enough Standing to reach the title of Maxim, Tenno can exchange Standing for Augment Mods for the Arbiters of Hexis’ favored Warframes that include Ash, Baruuk, Equinox, Excalibur, Gara, Harrow, Inaros, Limbo, Loki, Mirage, Nyx, Volt, and Wukong.
|Rank & Title||Sacrifice||Benefits and Consequences||Standing (Minimum to Maximum)|
5 - Maxim
|Equinox Prime Neuroptics||500,000|
|Access to Warframe Augment Mods, Syndicate Weapons and Syndicate Syandana||0 to 132,000|
4 - Crusader
|Tipedo Prime Handle||250,000|
|Access to Weapon Augment Mods and Orbiter Sculptures||0 to 99,000|
3 - Lawful
|Access to Squad Energy Restore (Large) Blueprint and Archwing Weapon components||0 to 70,000|
2 - Authentic
|Access to Syndicate Void Relic Pack, partial access to Archwing Weapon components||0 to 44,000|
1 - Principled
|2 Neural Sensors||30,000|
|Access to Corrupted Lancer Specter||0 to 22,000|
0 - Initiation
|500 Nano Spores||10,000||Access to Arbiters of Hexis Sigil||0 to 5,000|
|-||-5,000 to 5,000|
-1 - Deceiver
|Hunted by Eximus Corrupted Lancer Squad||-22,000 to 0|
-2 - Fraud
|-||-||Hunted by Eximus Corrupted Lancer Platoon||-44,000 to 0|
|Item||Type||Vitus Essence Cost|
| Aerial Ace||Mod||30|
|Amprex Telos Skin||Amprex Cosmetic||15|
|Archgun Riven Mod (Veiled)||Mod||35|
|Atomos Telos Skin||Atomos Cosmetic||15|
|Atterax Telos Skin||Atterax Cosmetic||15|
|Ayatan Amber Star Blueprint||Resource||10|
|Bleeding Body Ephemera Blueprint||Cosmetic||30|
| Cautious Shot||Mod||20|
| Energizing Shot||Mod||30|
|Grendel Chassis Locator||Warframe Locator||25|
|Grendel Neuroptics Locator||Warframe Locator||25|
|Grendel Systems Locator||Warframe Locator||25|
|Judicial Coils||Operator Cosmetic||30|
|Judicial Oculus||Operator Cosmetic||30|
| Mending Shot||Mod||30|
|Scars of Arbitration Sigil||Cosmetic||20|
|Vitus Essence Decoration||Decoration||15|
- One reason that may be attributed to the Arbiters of Hexis opposing The Perrin Sequence might be the views of the Arbiters that see a wide and vast potential in the Tenno, disregarding the Sequence's methods of resolving conflict as reducing the Tenno into becoming mere merchants brokering peace.
- The Arbiters of Hexis also oppose the Red Veil's use of the Tenno, as the Arbiters see the Veil's want of bloodshed as a repetition of the past, and they abhorred the idea of the Tenno being squandered as mere weapons.
- It is possible that Suda allied herself with the Arbiters of Hexis because of the knowledge they offered regarding the old ways of the Tenno. Warrior scholars who worshipped the way of the old, the Arbiters are most certainly one of the few sources of the past the Orokin left behind.
- The Arbiters of Hexis, along with the Red Veil, are the only syndicates left with their leader unidentified.
- The Arbiters of Hexis are also the only syndicate without an identified operative working for them. The Red Veil, on the other hand, does have identified operatives, Cantis and Palladino
- The Arbiters of Hexis, along with Steel Meridian, are the only syndicates left who have yet to receive a quest-based story after them.
- The Arbiters of Hexis is the faction behind Arbitrations alerts.
|Relay||Factions||Arbiters of Hexis • Cephalon Suda • New Loka • Red Veil • Steel Meridian • The Perrin Sequence|
|Neutral||Cephalon Simaris • Conclave|
|Cetus||Ostron • The Quills|
|Fortuna||Solaris United • Ventkids • Vox Solaris|
|Event||Operational Supply • Nightwave|