The Arbiters of Hexis is one of the six faction syndicates with an interest in developing the Tenno's skills. While many Tenno may be content to live simply as warriors, the Arbiters see them as having infinite potential, believing that the Tenno of old were shackled by the purpose the Orokin assigned them, and that their divine status is barely recognized. By adopting a dogmatic culture reminiscent of old Orokin hierarchy, they aim to shape a new set of rules that the Tenno can live by that does not limit their power. Through trial, focus, and study they hope that the Tenno can rebuild their culture and become a beacon of hope in the system, not just a legend from bygone days. Although not of Tenno origin themselves, they strive to embody the ideals of the Tenno culture. The exact nature of the hidden potential within the Tenno that they seek to unlock remains uncertain, but above all else, they seek to lead the Tenno on a path towards what they believe is enlightenment, regardless of what the Origin System as a whole must endure.
Tenno who ally themselves with this Syndicate will receive unique Augment Mods for the Arbiters of Hexis’ favored weapons after obtaining the title of Crusader. The weapons include , , , and . The unique effect associated with the weapon mods from this syndicate is Truth.
- Upon initiating into Arbiters of Hexis, the player will receive an Arbiters of Hexis Sigil. Equipping this on a Warframe, in the Arsenal as a Front or Back Regalia, will convert approximately 2.25% of affinity gained into standing.
- Higher tiered Sigils bought from Arbiters of Hexis have a higher conversion multiplier of +5% / +8% / +11% / +13% / +15%.
- Three daily Syndicate Alerts award standing on completion.
- Medallions found within Arbiters of Hexis Syndicate Alerts as interactable objects can be traded for standing in the Arbiters of Hexis's enclave. Each alert has 8 medallions, with three rarities awarding 500, 1000, or 5,000 standing.
- Earning standing with the Arbiters of Hexis increases Cephalon Suda's standing by +50%, but decreases The Perrin Sequence's standing by -50% and Red Veil by -100%.
- Daily Standing Cap is shared with all Faction Syndicates.
|Rank & Title||Sacrifice||Benefits and Consequences||Standing|
(Minimum to Maximum)
5 - Maxim
|Access to Warframe Augment Mods, Syndicate Weapons, Syndicate Syandana and Syndicate Captura Scenes||0 to 132,000|
4 - Crusader
|Access to Weapon Augment Mods and Orbiter Sculptures||0 to 99,000|
3 - Lawful
|Access to Squad Energy Restore (Large) Blueprint and Archwing Weapon components||0 to 70,000|
2 - Authentic
|Access to Syndicate Void Relic Pack, partial access to Archwing Weapon components||0 to 44,000|
1 - Principled
|Access to Corrupted Lancer Specter||0 to 22,000|
0 - Initiation
|500||10,000||Access to Arbiters of Hexis Sigil||0 to 5,000|
|-||-5,000 to 5,000|
-1 - Deceiver
|Hunted by Eximus Corrupted Lancer Squad||-22,000 to 0|
-2 - Fraud
|-||-||Hunted by Eximus Corrupted Lancer Platoon||-44,000 to 0|
Vitus Essence obtained from Arbitrations is used to buy items from the Arbitrations Vendor in the Arbiters of Hexis room of any relay. The availability of these items are not affected by the player's reputation with the syndicate.
- One reason that may be attributed to the Arbiters of Hexis opposing The Perrin Sequence might be the views of the Arbiters that see a wide and vast potential in the Tenno, disregarding the Sequence's methods of resolving conflict as reducing the Tenno into becoming mere merchants brokering peace.
- The Arbiters of Hexis also oppose the Red Veil's use of the Tenno, as the Arbiters see the Veil's bloodlust as a relic of the past and abhor the idea of the Tenno being squandered as mere weapons.
- It is possible that Suda allied herself with the Arbiters of Hexis because of the knowledge they offered regarding the old ways of the Tenno. Warrior scholars who worshipped the way of the old, the Arbiters are most certainly one of the few sources of the past the Orokin left behind. Their alliance seems to signify a "knowledge-and-truth" relationship.
- The Arbiters of Hexis, along with the Red Veil, are the only syndicates left with their leader unidentified.
- The Arbiters of Hexis are also the only syndicate without an identified operative working for them. The Red Veil, on the other hand, does have identified operatives, Cantis and Palladino
- The Arbiters of Hexis, along with Steel Meridian, are the only syndicates left who have yet to receive a quest-based story after them.
- The Arbiters of Hexis is the faction behind Arbitrations alerts.
|Relay||Factions||• • • • •|
|Standing • Syndicate Medallions • Syndicate Radial Effects|