“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
No voice lines for all of the quotes yet (note: those lines can't be singled out from music).
Inspect your personal quarters upon finishing the Chains of Harrow quest.
- Margulis: Do something. Get me out of here.
- Ballas: You know I can't.
- Margulis: Can't or won't.
- Ballas: I told you not to speak out. If you recant, maybe-
- Margulis: -You lied to me, Ballas. You're no different than the rest of them.
- Ballas: Margulis... please... forgive me.
- Ballas: Honored seven, we have gathered here today to carry out the sentencing of Archimedian Margulis... You face the Jade light, recant, and we will grant a merciful death.
- Margulis: My daughters, my sons... I want you to know... my last thoughts are of you.
- Lotus: How long have we waited for this moment?
- Operator: I- (unsubbed)
- Ballas: Forgive me.
- Lotus: For what? I am not who you think I am.
- Ballas: -But of course you are. Imprisoned, just as she was.
- Operator: (Winces in pain)
- Lotus: Ballas?
- Ballas: I will not abandon you again, Margulis.
- Ordis: Operator? What is happening? Is the Lotus... is she gone? Ordis will attempt to synthesize her mission directives until we can figure out where she is.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.