Stats[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Damage resistance works on both health and shields. It also works for damage over time effects dealt by Toxin procs.
- As with all resistance mods, the resistance value is subtracted from both the shield and health type modifiers of Heat damage.
- Increases effective health by +81.8% and effective shields by +150% against Toxin damage.
- 100% ÷ (100% - 45%) = 1.818x more effective health
- 75% ÷ (75% - 45%) = 2.5x more effective shields
- This mod can be used to reduce the effect of Toxic Ancient's toxin damage when touching them. It also reduces the DoT toxin proc effect that can happen when coming into contact with them.
- It may also be useful in Sortie missions where elemental enhancement is present and the enemies are modified with additional Toxin damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This mod was "Rare" before Update 10.2.
- The rarity change may have been accidental as it was not mentioned in the patch notes, however the "Rare" rating may have also been accidental considering the fact that other resistance mods are either "Uncommon" or "Common".
- This mod depicts the old model of the Toxic Ancient.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.