As the Jordas Verdict had been officially retired in Update 22.14, this item currently only serves to restore the Warframe's armor on Infested Salvage missions, without the need to find and interact with the main room's medical station.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: 15,000|
|Energy Lab Research •3,000|
|Time: 5 m|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- It was a requisite for the Jordas Verdict Trial missions, but is optional for Infested Salvage missions.
- The Antiserum Injector is reusable, and will not be consumed on use.
- In order to progress past the first stage of the trial at least one member of the team must have an Antiserum Injector, with two or more being ideal.
- Antiserum Injector research is not visible in the dojo until a clan member has successfully extracted from the raid, either during the first stage or by playing to completion.
- Extracting from the trial before completing the first stage will not consume the key, this can be useful when farming Antiserum Injector Fragments.
- While the description says that it "prevents" armor degradation, when using it in-game, it only refills your armor integrity back to 100%. Your armor integrity will still go down as normal.
- You can only carry up to three injector charges from picking up injector batteries, which look like blue boxes dropped from the infested. Using one on yourself to restore armor integrity will consume a charge.
- You can only equip one Antiserum Injector at a time.