Having the same design as the Fusion MOA without a Fusion Drone, its primary weapon fires a projectile that ricochets off surfaces and other entities roughly up to four bounces, where the fifth bounce dissipates the projectile into a blue, slow-expanding shockwave similar to the Rippling Shockwave, knocking down players that come in contact with it.
Because it is prone to missing its target (due to its low rate of fire and the projectile's travel speed), it primarily serves as a support unit, incapacitating players so that other Corpus personnel can attack them without retaliation.
- Anti MOA's basic combat strategy is to assault their enemies at a point-blank range, akin to shotgun units.
- Energy beams shot by the Anti MOA have a damage falloff, hence they prefer to assault in close range.
- Being a MOA, Anti MOAs do not take cover and always prefer to be the front-liner of their rank. This behavior complements that of other crewmen's tendency to fire undercover, backing the MOA up.
- Anti MOA has increased Knockdown recovery, able to flip upwards to recover in a short time, akin to the effects of .
- Anti MOAs have a powerful kick that may be employed against players in close proximity. Kicks have a Knockback proc that damages shields.
These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the enemies until better facts are proven.
|Lua||Zeipel||Rescue||25 - 30||Orokin Moon|
|Lua||Apollo||Disruption||35 - 40||Orokin Moon|
|Europa||Baal||Exterminate||21 - 23||Corpus Ice Planet|
|Pluto||Narcissus||Exterminate||32 - 36||Corpus Outpost|
- Anti MOAs behave like a hybrid of a standard MOA and a Shockwave MOA, due to their regular behavior when attacking their targets while having the ability to generate shockwaves at a distance.
- Direct hits from their weapon can inflict an proc.
- Despite their small size, Anti MOAs have very high shielding capacity and are the most durable among the MOA family, even more than the Fusion MOA.
- When accompanied by a squad of Crewmen, it is suggested to dispatch those before dealing with the Anti MOA itself.
- Before Hotfix 11.1.2 (2013-11-29), there was a "crown" on top of the MOA which resembled the sawblade of the . This might have been the result of the Anti MOA's weapon functioning similarly to the Miter, and therefore it simply used the Miter's weapon model as a placeholder until it was removed.
- Since it shares the same design as the Fusion MOA, it is possible that the Anti MOA is also integrated with Orokin technology.
- The imprint's description of the prototype MOA seems to explain the rather haphazard construction of the Anti MOA's upper body and the Fusion MOA's incorporation of Orokin technology.
|Demolisher Anti MOA||General||Miscellaneous|
|Introduced||Update 25.7 (2019-08-29)|
|Weapon||??||Other Drops||Somatic Fibers 15% (Lua)|
|Statistics||Mod Drops|| 3.75%|
|+ ++ + - -|
|++ ++ +++ - -|
|+ + +++ ‐‐ ‐‐ ‐‐|
- Possesses an innate 20% damage reduction.
|Terra Anti MOA||General||Miscellaneous|
||Introduced||Update 24.0 (2018-11-08)|
|Tileset||Orb Vallis||Codex Scans||?|
|Weapon||Shockwave Launcher||Other Drops||None|
|Statistics||Mod Drops|| 3.794%|
|+ ++ + - -|
|++ ++ +++ - -|
|++ +++ - -|