Having the same design as the Fusion MOA without a Fusion Drone, its primary weapon fires a projectile that ricochets off surfaces and other entities roughly up to four bounces, where the fifth bounce dissipates the projectile into a blue, slow-expanding shockwave similar to the Rippling Shockwave, knocking down players that come in contact with it.
Because it is prone to missing its target (due to its low rate of fire and the projectile's travel speed), it primarily serves as a support unit, incapacitating players so that other Corpus personnel can attack them without retaliation.
- Anti MOA's basic combat strategy is to assault their enemies at a point blank range, akin to shotgun units.
- Energy beams shot by the Anti MOA have a damage falloff, construing to the fact that they prefer to assault in close range.
- Being a MOA, Anti MOAs do not take cover and always prefers to be the front-liner of their rank. This behavior complements that of other crewmen's tendency to fire undercover, backing the MOA up.
- Anti MOA has increased knockdown recovery, able to flip upwards to recover in a short time, akin to the effects of Handspring.
- Anti MOA might try to kick a player when close proximity
- A good mission to find Hellion Synthesis as a Target is Ananke - Jupiter, a Capture Mission.
- Anti MOAs behave like a hybrid of a standard MOA and a Shockwave MOA, due to their regular behavior when attacking their targets while having the ability to generate shockwaves at a distance.
- Direct hits from their weapon can inflict an Electricity proc.
- Despite their small size, Anti MOAs have blistering amount of shields, making them the most durable among the MOA family, even more than the Fusion MOA.
- When accompanied with a squad of Crewmen, it is suggested to dispatch its accomplices before dealing the Anti MOA itself.
- Before Hotfix 11.1.2, there was a "crown" on top of the MOA which resembled the sawblade of the Miter. This might have been the result of the Anti MOA's weapon functioning similarly to the Miter, and therefore it simply used the Miter's weapon model as a placeholder until it was removed.
- Since it shares the same design as the Fusion MOA, it is possible that the Anti MOA is also integrated with Orokin technology.
- The imprint's description of the prototype MOA seems to explain the rather haphazard construction of the Anti MOA's upper body and the Fusion MOA's incorporation of Orokin technology.