Anomaly Shard is an item that can obtained from completing Sentient Anomalies in the Veil Proxima. Anomalies are completed by killing 20 Sentient enemies aboard the anomaly, and each completion awards one shard. These can be traded with Little Duck to obtain the Tenebrous Ephemera and Sentient Anomaly Captura scenes, for 15 and 10 shards respectively.
- Resource Boosters and similar effects (e.g. Smeeta Kavat's Charm) do affect the number of shard drops.
- Upon completion of the anomaly, all players, regardless of their location in the mission, will receive the shard.
- The Sentient Anomaly in the Veil Proxima now has no downtime - it rotates every 30 minutes to a different node with no downtime in between.
- Fixed inability to Chat link Anomaly Shards even if you have some in your Inventory.
- Fixed UI bug where the End of Mission screen would display 2 Anomaly Shards, even though you received 1 upon completing the Sentient Anomaly POI.
- For further clarification, the Anomaly Shard is given when you complete the Sentient Anomaly POI, not an End of Mission reward for completing the entire mission itself (Fighters, Crewships, etc).
- Fixed getting an Anomaly Shard on subsequent runs without having to complete the Sentient Anomaly POI.