Anomaly Shard is a special resource that can obtained from completing Murex in the Veil Proxima.
- 1 Anomaly Shard is guaranteed for clearing a Murex by killing 20 Sentient enemies aboard it.
Anomaly Shards can be traded with Little Duck to obtain the Tenebrous Ephemera for 15 shards, and 5 Sentient Anomaly Captura scenes, each for 10.
- Players in their Necramech on completion of the Murex will not receive Anomaly Shards.
Update 27.4 (2020-05-01)
- The Sentient Anomaly in the Veil Proxima now has no downtime - it rotates every 30 minutes to a different node with no downtime in between.
Update 27.2 (2020-03-05)
- Fixed inability to Chat link Anomaly Shards even if you have some in your Inventory.
Hotfix 220.127.116.11 (2020-01-23)
- Fixed UI bug where the End of Mission screen would display 2 Anomaly Shards, even though you received 1 upon completing the Sentient Anomaly POI.
- For further clarification, the Anomaly Shard is given when you complete the Sentient Anomaly POI, not an End of Mission reward for completing the entire mission itself (Fighters, Crewships, etc).
- Fixed getting an Anomaly Shard on subsequent runs without having to complete the Sentient Anomaly POI.
Hotfix 27.0.12 (2020-01-23)