The Ankyros are a pair of gauntlets that can deliver blows quickly.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:15,000|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- High critical chance.
- Second fastest attack speed of all fists, behind Ankyros Prime.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matches Seismic Palm and Gaia's Tragedy stance.
- Ankyros, compared to Ankyros Prime:
- Lower base damage (90.0 vs. 128.0)
- Lower critical chance (20% vs. 28%)
- Lower critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 2.4x)
- Lower status chance (10% vs. 16%)
- Lower attack speed (1.17 vs. 1.25)
- Different Stance Polarity ( vs. )
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 8)
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Ankyros Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Ankyros Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When using these, remember that you must be really close and therefore expect yourself to be vulnerable to staggers, knockdowns knockbacks, and enemy fire.
- Occasionally, you may find it hard to hit an enemy even if they are directly in front of you. This may be a small mesh problem associated with the weapon's short range.
- Using Reach can effectively aid in hitting targets from slightly further away.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A good combo is to use the jump slide kick (sprint and then jump and crouch) at an enemy, which will knock them over, allowing you to use the ground finisher.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- The inventory view of Ankyros uses the same icon as Ankyros Prime.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Ankyros was released on April 19, 2013 with Update 7.8.
- One of the phased skins released during the Steam Winter Sale of 2013 was for the Ankyros. This was the rarest one available, with only 10 known copies crafted.
- The Ankyros appears to take inspiration from a concept design of the Colossus from Dark Sector, as seen in the picture here.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See Also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.