The Ankyros are a pair of gauntlets that can deliver blows quickly.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- High critical chance.
- Second fastest attack speed of all fists, behind Ankyros Prime.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matches Seismic Palm and Gaia's Tragedy stance.
- Ankyros, compared to Ankyros Prime:
- Lower base damage (90.0 vs. 128.0)
- Lower critical chance (20% vs. 28%)
- Lower critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 2.4x)
- Lower status chance (10% vs. 16%)
- Lower attack speed (1.17 vs. 1.25)
- Different Stance Polarity ( vs. )
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 8)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Ankyros's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:15,000|
Tips[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Ankyros was released on April 19, 2013 with Update 7.8.
- One of the phased skins released during the Steam Winter Sale of 2013 was for the Ankyros. This was the rarest one available, with only 10 known copies crafted.
- The Ankyros appears to take inspiration from a concept design of the Colossus from Dark Sector, as seen in the picture here.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See Also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.