The Ankyros are a pair of gauntlets that can deliver blows quickly.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000. It is also a requisite ingredient for the and the .
- High damage – effective against shields.
- High critical chance.
- Second fastest attack speed of all fists, behind .
- Stance slot has a polarity, matches and stance.
- Ankyros (Normal), compared to Ankyros Prime (Normal):
- Lower base damage (90 vs. 128)
- Lower critical chance (20% vs. 28%)
- Lower critical multiplier (2x vs. 2.4x)
- Lower status chance (10% vs. 16%)
- Higher disposition (1.5 vs. 1.45)
- Lower attack speed (1.17 vs. 1.25)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 8)
- Different Stance Polarity ( vs. )
The Ankyros's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:15,000|
- The Ankyros was released on April 19, 2013 with Update 7.8 (2013-04-19).
- One of the phased skins released during the Steam Winter Sale of 2013 was for the Ankyros. This was the rarest one available, with only 10 known copies crafted.
- The Ankyros appears to take inspiration from a concept design of the Colossus from Dark Sector, as seen in the picture here.
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|