The Anku is a -focused Tenno scythe whose design is aesthetically derived from the .
- High damage – effective against armor.
- High critical chance.
- Tied with , , and for the fastest attack speed of all scythes.
- stance polarity matches .
- Innate polarity.
- Lowest base damage of all scythes.
- Lowest status chance of all scythes.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 48 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- The Anku's design is inspired by the , in the same manner that the , and are based off the designs of the , and respectively.
- The Anku is the first scythe that is built in the Clan Dojo.
- When it was initially released, the Anku had a stance polarity, which did not match either stances available at the time. This was later corrected in Hotfix 16.7.1 (2015-06-04), giving the Anku its current stance polarity.
- The Anku's blade folds down into the handle when stowed away.
- The Anku's name is likely a reference to two words;
- Anku is the Quechuan word for flexible or elastic, which likely refers to the three strings that retract the Anku's blade when it is holstered.
- Ankou is a personification of death in Breton and French folklore. He is usually depicted as a skeleton wearing a cloak and a large-brimmed hat, along with wielding a scythe.
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
Lua error in Module:Weapons/nav at line 82: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil).