|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 48 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- High critical chance.
- Tied with Ether Reaper and Reaper Prime for the fastest attack speed of all scythes.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matches Stalking Fan stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Lowest base damage of all scythes.
- Lowest status chance of all scythes.
- See Category:Anku Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Anku Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Anku's design is inspired by the Paris, in the same manner that the Redeemer , Dual Raza and Boltace are based off the designs of the Tigris, Soma and Boltor respectively.
- The Anku is the first scythe that is built in the Clan Dojo.
- When it was initially released, the Anku had a stance polarity, which did not match either stances available at the time. This was later corrected in Hotfix 16.7.1, giving the Anku its current stance polarity.
- The Anku's blade folds down into the handle when stowed away.
- The Anku's name is likely a reference to two words;
- Anku is the Quechuan word for flexible or elastic, which likely refers to the three strings that retract the Anku's blade when it is holstered.
- Ankou is a personification of death in Breton and French folklore. He is usually depicted as a skeleton wearing a cloak and a large-brimmed hat, along with wielding a scythe.
Last updated: Update 26.0
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.