This weapon is a requisite ingredient for the Sydon.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:15,000|
Completing the Jupiter Junction also awards an Amphis blueprint.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Slam Attacks have innate Electricity damage – effective against Machinery and Robotics.
- High attack speed.
- Innate polarity.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Clashing Forest stance.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Slam Attacks have innate Electricity damage – less effective against Alloy Armor.
- Low critical chance, critical multiplier, and status chance.
- See Category:Amphis Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Amphis Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Until Update 13.0, the Amphis was not used by any Grineer unit. This would be a little over 1 year between the Amphis's introduction (February 22, 2013) and Guardsmen being added into the game (April 10, 2014).
- On Jump attacks, the Amphis releases six small streams of electricity that each travel outwards lead by a sparking orb. This cosmetic effect is shared with the Prova.
Last updated: Hotfix 21.1.1
- Quatz, the secondary counterpart of this weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.