This weapon can be sold for 5,000. It is also a requisite ingredient for the .
- High damage – effective against shields.
- Slam Attacks have innate damage – effective against Machinery and Robotics.
- Decent critical chance.
- High status chance.
- Tied with for the second fastest attack speed of all staves, behind .
- Innate polarity.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches stance.
- Third lowest base damage of all staves, after and .
- Lowest critical multiplier of all staves.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:15,000|
- Until Update 13.0 (2014-04-09), the Amphis was not used by any Grineer unit. This would be a little over 1 year between the Amphis's introduction (February 22, 2013) and Guardsmen being added into the game (April 10, 2014).
- On Jump attacks, the Amphis releases six small streams of electricity that each travel outwards lead by a sparking orb. This cosmetic effect is shared with the .
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|