|Rank||Ammo Capacity||Mutation Delay||Cost|
|Ammo Type|| Efficiency|
- The extra 25% ammo maximum is added depending on your weapons' modded ammo maximum (any negative percentage will be offset only by up to 25% of the weapon's own final ammo maximum value).
- Mutation Efficiency is the same for all ranks and equivalent to a Rank 3 Ammo Mutation Mod.
- The amount of ammo received depends on the equipped weapon and follows the respective mutation mod for the equipped weapon.
- Other mutation mods stack with this effect, however the mutation delay will always be applied.
- Conversion effect does not work with Atmospheric Arch-guns.
- Ammo Case was added as a replacement mod for Carrier's Vacuum precept, with all copies of Vacuum converted to Ammo Case. However, copies of Vacuum acquired after Hotfix: The Vacuum Within 2 will not be converted.
- Due to its mutation delay, sometimes it will consume more than enough ammo pickups in range. Sometimes multiple ammo pickups will be consumed even if you need just 1 bullet.
- For bows, every shot potentially consumes a lot of ammo pickups within 12m if you have a maxed Vacuum equipped.
|Ammo Maximum||Ammo Drum • Shell Compression • Trick Mag|
|Magazine capacity||Ammo Stock • Magazine Warp • Slip Magazine ( Prime) • Wildfire • Ice Storm • Tainted Mag • Tainted Clip • Burdened Magazine|
|Ammo mutation||Rifle Ammo Mutation ( Prime) • Sniper Ammo Mutation • Shotgun Ammo Mutation ( Prime) • Pistol Ammo Mutation ( Prime) • Arrow Mutation • Vigilante Supplies|
|Ammo pickup||Rifle Scavenger • Shotgun Scavenger • Sniper Scavenger • Pistol Scavenger|
|Ammo efficiency||Skull Shots • Brain Storm|
|PvP||Maximum Capacity • Loaded Capacity • Full Capacity • Hydraulic Gauge • Hydraulic Chamber • Hydraulic Barrel • Draining Gloom|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.