Stats[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Critical chance||Reload speed||Gore||Cost|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The "gore" keyword appears to describe the dismemberment mechanic. Having this mod equipped will treat many weapons, abilities, or companions (even temporary ones) as if they were doing primarily slash damage, even if they are normally purely elemental attacks. Thus it synergizes with Nekros' Desecrate, as bisected body parts are treated as distinct "corpses" and have their own chance to yield additional loot.
- One exception is projectile weapons that have travel time, but cannot pin enemies to walls. Such as the primary attacks of the Euphona Prime/Battacor, Hema, or Lanka to name a few. Bisection is fleetingly rare for these weapons, if it occurs at all. Acrid is an exception to this rule, however, as it can still bisect enemies consistently.
- Enemies killed by cold damage are unaffected by this mod - their frozen torsos will be the only remains, and can only be desecrated once. (This seems to be a bug, as enemies killed by cold used to react differently - being frozen and breakable)
- This mod will allow killing blows from your damaging status effects to bisect a large variety of enemies. Slash, Heat, and Toxin will bisect many of the common living humanoid enemies 100% of the time, but will only rarely bisect some newer enemies, or infested enemies like Chargers. Electricity and Gas damage are otherwise inconsistent with regards to bisecting enemies.
- Trying to bisect enemies through radial damage - such as from Shedu, Proboscis Cernos, or Penta - is unreliable. The effectiveness varies considerably: as it depends on the size and origin point of an explosion in relation to the enemy, as well as which enemy, and their physical orientation.
- Jump Kicks, Bullet Jumps and Mercy kills remain unaffected by this mod.
- Not tradeable.
See Also[edit | edit source]
- True Steel, the normal version of this mod.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.