|Rank||Critical damage||Charge attack speed||Cost|
- This mod can be acquired by accumulating at least 50 points during the recurring Thermia Fractures event.
- Amalgam Organ Shatter does not increase the attack speed of the weapon during a Charge Attack, as may be interpreted from the mod's description. Instead, it will simply reduce the 1 second charge up time required to make a charge attack to 0.625 seconds at max rank. The swing itself will still remain the same speed and is only affected by normal attack speed mods/bonuses.
- Amalgam Organ Shatter is essentially the Organ Shatter mod with altered stats. It is considered the same mod as its normal counterpart, and thus both mods cannot be equipped together.
- Synergizes well with melees that have unique behaviours on charge attacks such as Sibear and Zenistar.
- Sparring weapon charge attacks open enemies to Finishers, and nikana charge attacks deal 1050% damage.
- Cannot be equipped on Exalted Weapons and Sentinel weapons.
- Before release, this mod was known as Swift Shatter.
- Organ Shatter, the normal version.
|Critical Hit Mods|
|Rifle||Chance||Point Strike • Critical Delay • Argon Scope|
|Damage||Vital Sense • Hammer Shot • Bladed Rounds|
|Shotgun||Chance||Blunderbuss • Critical Deceleration • Laser Sight|
|Damage||Ravage ( Primed) • Shrapnel Shot|
|Pistol||Chance||Pistol Gambit ( Primed) • Creeping Bullseye • Hydraulic Crosshairs|
|Damage||Target Cracker ( Primed) • Hollow Point • Sharpened Bullets|
|Melee||Chance||Blood Rush • Maiming Strike • Sacrificial Steel • True Steel • True Punishment|
|Damage||Gladiator Might • Organ Shatter ( Amalgam)|
|Weapon Augment||Deadly Sequence|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.