|Rank||Critical damage||Charge attack speed||Cost|
- This mod can be acquired by accumulating at least 50 points during the recurring Thermia Fractures event.
- Amalgam Organ Shatter does not increase the attack speed of the weapon during a Charge Attack, as may be interpreted from the mod's description. Instead, it will simply reduce the 1 second charge up time required to make a charge attack to 0.625 seconds at max rank. The swing itself will still remain the same speed and is only affected by normal attack speed mods/bonuses.
- Speeds up the animation speed of Glaives when performing a throw attack, similar to .
- Amalgam Organ Shatter is essentially the mod with altered stats. It is considered the same mod as its normal counterpart, and thus both mods cannot be equipped together.
- Synergizes well with melees that have unique behaviours on charge attacks such as and .
- Cannot be equipped on Exalted Weapons and Sentinel weapons.
- Before release, this mod was known as Swift Shatter.
|Critical Hit Mods|
|Rifle||Chance||• • ( )|
|Damage||( ) •|
|Pistol||Chance||( ) • • ( )|
|Damage||( ) • •|
|Melee||Chance||• • ( )|
|Damage||• ( )|
|Weapon Augment||• • • •|