- They primarily attack using their that shoots projectiles that home onto the player. They will only shoot when the player is within line-of-sight.
- Their shields do not regenerate naturally. Once their shields are down, they will occasionally kneel down and release four blue energy pulses with a 16m radius that drain the shields of nearby Warframes. This also regenerates their shields back to full capacity.
- When damaged, they will deploy an Amalgam Osprey on their back.
Amalagam Machinist's shields possesses 50% damage reduction. In addition, Amalgam Machinists possess Damage Reduction that scales depending on your weapon's DPS excluding critical hits. DPS is calculated by
Critical Hits are applied after the damage resistance is calculated. Additionally, the average DPS is calculated using all health/shield damage type modifiers, and is quantized. This scaling DR is multiplicative to other sources of DR Amalgam Machinists may possess.
For proc damage, critical hits are taken into account.
Where the proc damage is the per tick damage of the corresponding proc, with health/shield/armor modifiers taken into account.
Note that unlike the DPS controller for normal damage, the one for proc damage takes critical hits into account, and that other sources of DR have their effect squared, both in the Proc DPS equation and when applied after the damage controller equation.
For heat procs, the proc damage in the above formula is the accumulated value of all the previous heat procs.
|Introduced||Update 25.0 (2019-05-22)|
|Statistics||Mod Drops||Aero Periphery 5.484%|
Motus Signal 3.3045%
Proton Pulse 3.3045%
Aero Vantage 0.8715%
Motus Impact 0.8715%
Proton Jet 0.8715%
Motus Setup 0.1455%
Proton Snap 0.1455%
|+ ++ ++ - -|
|++ ++ +++ - -|
- Possesses an innate 20% damage reduction in addition to the 50% damage reduction on shields.
- Periodically projects a nullifying field that cannot be disabled or destroyed.
- Despite wielding the , which is a pistol, the codex description for the Amalgam Machinist refers to it wielding a "plasma assault rifle."