“I want more... Operator, please hurry! This story is getting quite good!”This article is a stub. You can help WARFRAME Wiki by adding a sentence or two.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- They primarily attack using their Cyanex that shoots projectiles that home onto the player. They will only shoot when the player is within line-of-sight.
- Their shields do not regenerate naturally. Once their shields are down, they will occasionally kneel down and release four blue energy pulses with a 16m radius that drain the shields of nearby Warframes. This also regenerates their shields back to full capacity.
- When damaged, they will deploy an Amalgam Osprey on their back.
Damage Resistance[edit | edit source]
Amalgam Machinists possess DR that scales depending on your weapon's DPS excluding critical hits. DPS is calculated by
Critical Hits are applied after DR is calculated. Additionally, the average DPS is calculated using all health/shield modifiers and is quantized.
For damage to shields, the following is used:
For damage to health, the following is used:
Proc Damage uses the same formulas where average DPS is defined as :
Variants[edit | edit source]
|Statistics||Mod Drops||Aero Periphery 5.484%|
Motus Signal 3.3045%
Proton Pulse 3.3045%
Aero Vantage 0.8715%
Motus Impact 0.8715%
Proton Jet 0.8715%
Motus Setup 0.1455%
Proton Snap 0.1455%
|+ ++ ++ - -|
|++ ++ +++ - -|
- Periodically projects a nullifying field that cannot be disabled or destroyed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite wielding the Cyanex, which is a pistol, the codex description for the Amalgam Machinist refers to it wielding a "plasma assault rifle."