“I want more... Operator, please hurry! This story is getting quite good!”This article is a stub. You can help WARFRAME Wiki by adding a sentence or two.
- They primarily attack using their Cyanex that shoots projectiles that home onto the player. They will only shoot when the player is within line-of-sight.
- Their shields do not regenerate naturally. Once their shields are down, they will occasionally kneel down and release four blue energy pulses with a 16m radius that drain the shields of nearby Warframes. This also regenerates their shields back to full capacity.
- When damaged, they will deploy an Amalgam Osprey on their back.
- Possesses an innate 50% Damage reduction.
| ||Introduced||Update 25.0|
|Statistics||Mod Drops||Aero Periphery 5.48%|
Motus Signal 3.3%
Proton Pulse 3.3%
Aero Vantage 0.87%
Motus Impact 0.87%
Proton Jet 0.87%
Motus Setup 0.15%
Proton Snap 0.15%
|+ ++ ++ - -|
|++ ++ +++ - -|
- Periodically projects a nullifying field that cannot be disabled or destroyed.
- Despite wielding the Cyanex, which is a pistol, the codex description for the Amalgam Machinist refers to it wielding a "plasma assault rifle."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.