“I want more... Operator, please hurry! This story is getting quite good!”This article is a stub. You can help WARFRAME Wiki by adding a sentence or two.
- When nearby corpus allies or itself drops to a certain health threshold, it will rotate on its gun and sprawl it's legs in the air, emitting healing pulses to all nearby linked Amalgams, receiving a percentage of health with each pulse, before springing back upright again.
- When doing this move, most (or all) warframe abilities will be dispelled from it.
- While the Amalgam MOA can be Mind Controlled, it will be prematurely ended if it attempts to heal itself.
- Shadow Amalgam MOAs will periodically heal other shadows, keeping their health topped up but not enough to completely stop the natural decay of health over time.
- Amalgam MOAs will heal all nearby Amalgam units, regardless if they are friendly or foes. As such, enemy Amalgam MOAs are able to heal friendly Amalgams such as ones that are Shadows, and vise versa.
- Shadow Amalgam MOAs cannot heal players.
- Amalgam MOAs made their first appearance in the 5th episode of Nightwave: Series 1.
| ||Introduced||Update 25.0|
|+ ++ + - -|
|++ ++ +++ - -|
- Periodically projects a nullifying field that cannot be disabled or destroyed.
- Possesses an innate 25% damage resistance.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.