“I want more... Operator, please hurry! This story is getting quite good!”This article is a stub. You can help WARFRAME Wiki by adding a sentence or two.
When the health of itself or nearby Corpus allies drops below a certain threshold, the Amalgam MOA will rotate on its gun and kick its legs in the air, emitting healing pulses in a small area. With each pulse, both itself and nearby Amalgams will heal back a percentage of their maximum health. After several pulses, the Amalgam MOA will return to its feet to fight normally.
- When performing its healing move, most (possibly all) warframe abilities will be dispelled from it.
- Amalgam MOAs consider the Ropalolyst as a friendly, and will rapidly heal the boss creature if its health drops below approximately 50%.
- While the Amalgam MOA can be Mind Controlled, it will be prematurely ended if it attempts to heal itself.
- Shadow Amalgam MOAs will periodically heal other shadows, keeping their health topped up but not enough to completely stop the natural decay of health over time.
- Amalgam MOAs will appear during the Ropalolyst boss fight. Dispatch them quickly before they can heal the boss.
- Amalgam MOAs will heal all nearby Amalgam units, regardless if they are friendly or foes. As such, enemy Amalgam MOAs are able to heal friendly Amalgams such as ones that are Shadows, and vise versa.
- Shadow Amalgam MOAs cannot heal players.
- Amalgam MOAs made their first appearance in the 5th episode of Nightwave: Series 1.
| ||Introduced||Update 25.0|
|Statistics||Mod Drops||Aero Periphery 5.48%|
Motus Signal 3.3%
Proton Pulse 3.3%
Aero Vantage 0.87%
Motus Impact 0.87%
Proton Jet 0.87%
Motus Setup 0.15%
Proton Snap 0.15%
|+ ++ + - -|
|++ ++ +++ - -|
- Periodically projects a nullifying field that cannot be disabled or destroyed.
- Possesses an innate 25% damage resistance.