- It will always use the maximum 'zoom' option for it's Komorex sniper rifle, at a higher fire rate than players, which means it will often proc viral and the small explosion radius means it is difficult to avoid the shots if fired at objects near the player.
- Occasionally it will stop firing and hold out it's hand, directing a beam of energy toward a player in an attempt to create a Spectralyst clone, which ejects out of the player with a mutual stun of both the clone and player, before attacking like a hostile Specter.
- The process can be interrupted by moving out of range (although it can be quite large), breaking the beam at any point by putting objects or walls between yourself and the Heqet, or even radolling or stunning the Heqet although sometimes it is still successful.
- The Spectrolysts it creates are often far more dangerous than the Heqet itself, since some Warframe abilities can easily one shot the player if used against them in this manner. As such, targeting the Heqet rather than the Spectrolyst may be the best way to dispatch both.
- If the player does not have a primary weapon or melee weapon equipped, the Spectrolyst created will become unarmed and unable to attack except using abilities. This may be due to them being slightly modified Tenno Specters which require all weapons to make, including Primary which they use until enemies get close or they are downed.
- Heqet is a name from Egyptian mythology, a goddess of fertility, symbolized as a frog.
- If a Heqet creates a Spectralyst clone of a Nyx, the player may Mind Control it to make it an ally. Humorously, the Spectralyst then may use its own Mind Control on the Heqet in return.
- If the player is in Operator form, the Spectralyst will be a copy of player's warframe using Void Beam as a weapon.
| ||Introduced||Update 25.0|
|Statistics||Mod Drops||Aero Periphery 5.48%|
Motus Signal 3.3%
Proton Pulse 3.3%
Aero Vantage 0.87%
Motus Impact 0.87%
Proton Jet 0.87%
Motus Setup 0.15%
Proton Snap 0.15%
|+ ++ ++ - -|
|++ ++ +++ - -|
- Periodically projects a nullifying field that cannot be disabled or destroyed.
- Possesses an innate 25% damage resistance.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.