- They will always use the maximum 'zoom' option for their Komorex sniper rifles, at a higher fire rate than players, which means they will often proc Viral, and the small explosion radius means it is difficult to avoid the shots if fired at objects near the player.
- Occasionally they will stop firing and hold out their hand, directing a beam of energy toward a player in an attempt to create a Spectralyst clone. The Spectralyst then ejects out of the player with a mutual stun of both the clone and player, before attacking like a hostile Specter.
- The process can be interrupted by moving out of range (although it can be quite large), breaking the beam at any point by putting objects or walls between yourself and the Heqet, or even ragdolling or stunning the Heqet although sometimes it is still successful.
Amalgam Heqets possess Damage Reduction that scales depending on your weapon's DPS excluding critical hits. DPS is calculated by
Critical Hits are applied after the damage resistance is calculated. Additionally, the average DPS is calculated using all health/shield modifiers, other sources of damage reduction, and is quantized.
Proc Damage uses the same formulas where average DPS is defined as :
- Heqets can be killed to instantly kill any Spectralysts it has creates.
- The Spectralysts they create are often far more dangerous than the Heqet itself, since some Warframe abilities can easily kill the player if used against them in this manner. As such, targeting the Heqet rather than the Spectralyst may be the best way to dispatch both.
- Spectralyst clones can be turned friendly when Nyx uses .
- If the player does not have a primary weapon or melee weapon equipped, the Spectralyst created will become unarmed and unable to attack except using abilities. This may be due to them being slightly modified Tenno Specters which require all weapons to make, including Primary which they use until enemies get close or get downed.
- Heqet is a name from Egyptian mythology, a goddess of fertility, symbolized as a frog.
- Humorously, Nyx Spectralysts can use Mind Control on their own Heqets to make them friendly.
- If the player is in Operator form, the Spectralyst will be a copy of player's warframe using Void Beam as a weapon.
|Introduced||Update 25.0 (2019-05-22)|
|Statistics||Mod Drops|| 5.484%|
|+ ++ ++ - -|
|++ ++ +++ - -|
- Possesses an innate 20% damage reduction.
- Periodically projects a nullifying field that cannot be disabled or destroyed.