Amalgam Furax Body Count is an Amalgam mod exclusive to the Furax, MK1-Furax and Furax Wraith. It provides increased combo duration, increased blast radius on specialized launchers, and causes melee kills to inflict Blast procs to nearby enemies.
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Combo Duration||Blast Radius||Blast Proc Radius||Cost|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Blast radius bonus does not affect the full list of Firestorm ( Primed) weapons despite sharing the same stat, and only affects the following:
- Blast radius bonus stacks additively with Firestorm ( Primed): 20% + 24% (66%) = 44% (86%).
- Blast radius bonus does not affect area of effect secondaries.
- Due to the range increase, this mod lessens the damage falloff from the epicenter of the explosion.
- However, it also increases the likelihood of being self-staggered.
- Melee kills apply 6 Blast procs to enemies within 15m, reducing accuracy by at least 55%.
- Not tradeable.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Melee kills do not knockdown enemies, contrary to the mod card's description.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The "knockdown" term written on the mod is an effect of the old Blast proc, where enemies in a radius would be knocked down.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Body Count, the normal version of this mod.