|Rank||Headshot Multiplier||Lifesteal||Arrow Recovery||Cost|
- With this mod equipped, arrows stuck in enemies or on surfaces can sometimes be picked up when physically touched, along with a unique sound upon pickup. Multiple arrows fired from multishot may also be picked up, occasionally refunding more ammo than what was expended.
- The life steal from Nikanas applies to all of their attacks and DoT status effects, such as Slash damage.
- Lifesteal does not apply to Two-Handed Nikanas.
- Since headshots normally reward 2.0x damage, this mod will increase that to 3.5x damage.
- Not tradeable.
- The mod can synergize very well with Ivara's Prowl ability as that also has innate bonus damage to headshots, and the Daikyu is innately silent.
- Target Acquired, the normal version of this mod.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.