Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be acquired by accumulating at least 50 points during the recurring Thermia Fractures event.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Amalgam Barrel Diffusion is essentially the Barrel Diffusion mod with altered stats. It is considered the same mod as its normal counterpart, and thus both mods cannot be equipped together.
- "Dodge Speed" essentially speeds up the animations when rolling, at the cost of actually reducing the distance traveled by a small amount.
- The quicker roll animation can benefit Rolling Guard, maximizing the invulnerability period by reducing the time wasted while rolling.
- The bonus to Dodge Speed is applied universally so long as Amalgam Barrel Diffusion is installed on the currently carried Secondary weapon; you do not need to be aiming, or even have your secondary equipped, to make use of the bonus.
- Cannot be equipped on Exalted Weapons and Sentinel weapons.
- Synergizes well with Limbo, allowing him to slide between the material plane and Rift Plane more quickly.
- The mod in reality grants 109.59% multishot, however the text and tooltip round up.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before release, this mod was known as Tactical Diffusion.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Barrel Diffusion, the normal version.
|Rifle||Split Chamber • Vigilante Armaments|
|Shotgun||Hell's Chamber • Scattered Justice|
|Pistol||Barrel Diffusion ( Amalgam) • Lethal Torrent|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.