- Amalgam Alkonosts are Crewmen fully converted into Sentient. They are able to grab their fellow Crewmen and inject enhancers into their brain, increasing their damage and durability in the process.
- Amalgam Heqet are sniper units that can create Spectralyst copies of their enemies. They are equipped with the Komorex sniper rifle.
- Amalgam Kucumatz are drones that can alternate between rapid-fire projectiles and a highly damaging laser.
- Amalgam Machinists can deploy a rapidly pulsing area of effect which heals them and can deploy Amalgam Ospreys. They wield Cyanex pistols.
- Amalgam MOAs can shift themselves out of phase, allowing them to regenerate large chunks of health.
- Amalgam Ospreys can create Spectralyst copies of their allies.
- Amalgam Satyrs are biped MOAs with two pairs of legs. Depending on which they stand on they act as either melee or ranged units.
All Corpus Amalgam units, with the exception of the Alkonost and the Osprey, have variants that can be encountered in hidden rooms or rarely in the field. They count as part of the Sentient faction and will therefore attack Corpus units. These variants act slightly different from their normal counterparts.
- Amalgam Arca Heqet wield an Arca Titron hammer instead of sniper rifles.
- Amalgam Arca Kucumatz have their repeater turrets replaced with an Arca Plasmor.
- Amalgam Cinder Machinists lack the ability to deploy Amalgam Ospreys, and are equipped with a flamethrower instead of the Cyanex.
- Amalgam Phase MOA gain the ability to throw energy spheres.
- Amalgam Swarm Satyrs have their ranged weapon enhanced to homing projectiles.
Demolysts are a special variant of Amalgams that appear in the Disruption game mode on Ganymede, Jupiter. They spawn once a conduit objective has been triggered, and rush in to destroy them. They emit a loud sound, and once close enough are given a red marker. They will immediately beeline for any active conduit and once close enough they will begin to channel and self-destruct, destroying the conduit.
A Demolyst will pulse out a red aura every 5 seconds with a radius of 6.5 meters, immediately dispelling and disabling all Warframe abilities within range and on itself, similar to a Nullifier Crewman's bubble.
Demolysts are immune and susceptible towards the following abilities (list may not be comprehensive):
- Confusion ( Nyx's Mind Control, Radiation procs, etc.)
- Knockback and knockdown, melee slams, bullet jumping, Blast/ Impact, Bastille augment Repelling Bastille, etc.)
- Disarms ( Loki's Radial Disarm, Baruuk's Desolate Hands, etc.)
- Stuns ( Banshee's Silence, Excalibur's Radial Blind, Valkyr's Paralysis)
- Ability suspensions, like Hildryn's Aegis Storm, Nezha's Divine Spears, Vauban's Bastille and Khora's Strangledome.
- Hydroid's Tidal Surge, Undertow and Tentacle Swarm.
- Limbo's Stasis.
- Ash's finisher from Teleport's augment Fatal Teleport.
- Mag's Magnetize's anchor effect.
- Vauban's Minelayer Tether Coil's pull effect.
- Cold status effect.
- The Kubrow abilities Ferocity and Savagery.
- Slow effect from abilities ( Frost's Snow Globe, Nova's Molecular Prime, Valkyr's Warcry, Gauss' Thermal Sunder, Equinox's Pacify & Provoke with Peaceful Provocation augment).
- Slow effect from Zenurik's Temporal Blast.
- The push from Banshee's Sonic Boom but they will not experience knockdown.
- Barricades, such as Atlas' Tectonics, will block their movement.
- Entangle, such as Khora's Ensnare & Venari's attack posture.
- Hydroid's grab while in Undertow can pull the demolysts.
- Teleports, such as Loki's Switch Teleport.
- Damaging abilities like Nova's Antimatter Drop and Mesa's Peacemaker.
- Arcane effects, such as Magus Lockdown & Exodia Epidemic.
- Sleep, such as Baruuk's Lull, Ivara's Quiver, and the Aero Mod Set. However, Equinox's Rest & Rage has no effect on Demolysts.
DemolisherEditDemolishers are variants of Demolysts that appear in Disruption missions outside Ganymede, Jupiter. These units function the same as Demolysts, but take on the forms of enemies from their respective factions:
- Demolisher Bailiff
- Demolisher Devourer
- Demolisher Expired
- Demolisher Heavy Gunner
- Demolisher Kuva Guardian
- Demolisher Nox
Wolf of Saturn Six & Saturn Six FugitiveEdit
The Wolf of Saturn Six and his Saturn Six Fugitives are assassins who were introduced in Nightwave: Series 1 – The Wolf of Saturn Six. The Wolf, formerly a Grineer rogue criminal who escaped from the Saturn Six Max-Pen prison, started to actively pursue the Tenno with his pack. As shown in the fourth diorama, the Wolf and his pack were lured into a trap by Alad V, who injected them with "Sentient juices" turning them into a much more powerful and fearsome opponent. However, the fifth diorama shows the Wolf breaking free from Alad V's clutches.
They are the first Amalgam units in the game not created by hybridizing a Corpus.
For Amalgam mods, see Category:Amalgam Mods.
- Demolysts, when their shields are up, are immune to any status procs, and any damage over time effects such as Slash and Toxin procs affecting them while their shield is depleted will be erased when the shield regenerates a little bit.
- Amalgams's shield function similarly to Demolyst's, but will still allow crowd control-related status procs from affecting it such as Blast, Impact or Radiation. Damage over time related status procs will not be accounted for.
- Amalgams do not spawn on Themisto, Jupiter, Alad V's and Zanuka's Assassination node, due to the Amalgam Project being the successor to the Zanuka Project. They, do, however, appear as normal in Secret Labs that spawn in the same mission.
- Amalgam is short for Amalgamation, which is the process of combining or uniting multiple entities into one form.
- Chronologically, the first Amalgam introduced was Ballas during the events of Chimera Prologue, transformed into an Orokin-Sentient hybrid. The next set of Amalgams, and where the term first originated, came into play during Nightwave Series 1 where the Grineer Saturn Six Fugitives and Wolf of Saturn Six were transformed into "Amalgam Dogs" by Alad V.
- The Battacor and Ocucor, as well as the Orb Mother combat platforms, are Corpus made weapons integrated with Sentient technology. However, these are not considered Amalgams, as they were created under Nef Anyo rather than Alad V.
- Humanoid Amalgam can be considered cyborgs. For example: Amalgam Alkonosts, Amalgam Heqets, Amalgam Machinists, the Wolf of Saturn Six, and the Saturn Six Fugitives have all been altered with cybernetic and Sentient technology, while still retaining their humanoid form and organic matter.