Venus, Jupiter, Sedna, Ceres, Phobos, and Pluto. It is usually found in quantities of 50 to 150.Alloy Plate is a common component that can be found on
Blueprints Requiring Alloy Plate
- The Grineer letters on the Alloy Plate () translate to "armor".
- Before Update 8.0, it was more rare (used to drop in stacks no greater than 25).
- Hotfix 18.4.3 replaced Alloy Plate Void drops with Ferrite.
These are based on opinions and may not be true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the materials until better facts are proven.
- (Mobile) Defense missions are good places to gather materials. While it is unknown whether defense missions have higher drop rates, they do spawn more enemies on average, making the chances for anything to drop higher. Missions underlined are the standard for team farming.
- Bosses always have higher frequency drops on rarer materials:
- A high ranked Thief's Wit mod can assist in finding materials and marking them for your teammates after you've picked them up.
- Alloy Armor is normally used by Heavy and Elite Grineer units, such as Elite Lancers, Napalms, Bombards and all bosses.