These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the resource until better facts are proven.
|Ceres||Gabii||Survival (Dark Sector)||15 - 25||Grineer Galleon|
|Ceres||Draco||Survival||12 - 17||Grineer Asteroid|
|Venus||Tessera||Defense||3 - 8||Corpus Outpost|
|Sedna||Berehynia||Interception||30 - 40||Grineer Shipyard|
Blueprints Requiring Alloy Plate
These are based on opinions and may not be true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the materials until better facts are proven.
- Defense missions are good places to gather materials. While it is unknown whether defense missions have higher drop rates, they do spawn more enemies on average, making the chances for anything to drop higher.
- A high ranked mod can assist in finding materials and marking them for your teammates after you've picked them up.
- Survival missions are good places to gather materials as well:
- Gabii on Ceres (Level 15-25) can drop around 1k Alloy Plates every 15 minutes with a Resource Booster.
- The Grineer letters on the Alloy Plate translate to "armor".
- Before Update 8.0 (2013-05-23), it was more rare (used to drop in stacks no greater than 25).
- Hotfix 18.4.3 (2016-01-27) replaced Alloy Plate Void drops with Ferrite.
- Alloy Armor is normally used by Heavy and Elite Grineer units, such as Elite Lancers, Napalms, Bombards and all bosses.
|Resources / Components|