The Akzani are 's signature rapid firing dual pistols that rely on deep magazines to fuel its high projectile count per second. While they deal low damage per bullet, they sport a larger ammo reserve than other similar pistols which can help relieve ammo inefficiency.
- Normal Attack
- Lowest base damage of all secondaries.
- Second lowest base damage per bullet of all secondaries, after .
- Very inefficient ammo economy.
- Normal Attack
- Below average crit chance
- Very low damage
- Low reload speed
- Below average status chance
The Akzani's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:20,000|
- Currently, the Akzani holds the distinction of having the third largest reserve ammo capacity of all secondary weapons, having 400 rounds of ammo compared to the usual 210 for secondaries (only beaten by the , with 450, and the , with 1200). With a maxed rank mod, the Akzani can increase its capacity to hold 760 rounds of ammo.
- The Akzani have very similar stats to the , though the former has lower overall damage and half status chance.
- Currently, there is no single "Zani" variant.
- Despite being the favored pistols of , did not feature an Akzani "Prime", instead she wielded the as her weapon of choice.
- This is the first secondary weapon to feature a default extended ammunition size.
- This is the third secondary weapon said to have been favored by a specific Warframe. First was with and second was with as limited time bundles.
- The word "Zani" is derived from the zanni, a character type in the Commedia dell'arte known as an astute servant or trickster. The Harlequin (the source for 's overall design) is one of the most well-known zanni.
- To reload, the small magazines slide up through the top of the weapon and then slide back in. The player will also angle the weapons forward, which gives the illusion the weapon itself is animated.
Last updated: Update 25.3 (2019-07-06)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|