“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer farmable. Note that vaulted Void Relics in players' intentories are not affected and can still be opened.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- High critical chance, critical multiplier, and status chance.
- Fast reload speed.
- Good accuracy.
- Low recoil when aiming.
- Innate two polarities.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Noticeably increased recoil when hipfiring.
- Akvasto Prime, compared to Vasto Prime:
- Akvasto Prime, compared to Akvasto:
- Higher base damage (66.0 vs. 58.0)
- Higher critical chance (22% vs. 16%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.4x vs. 1.8x)
- Higher status chance (22% vs. 12%)
- Lower fire rate (6.33 rounds/sec vs. 8.67 rounds/sec)
- Faster reload speed (1.4 s vs. 2 s)
- More accurate (16 vs. 11)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 8)
- Lower disposition (1.2 vs. 1.25)
The Void Relics containing the Akvasto Prime components can be purchased from Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 55,000 and 125 each. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance and this relic may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
|Axi A5 Rare (B)||Axi A5 Uncommon (B)|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Tips[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Akvasto Prime Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.5