- High damage – effective against health.
- High critical chance, critical multiplier, and status chance.
- Fast reload speed.
- Good accuracy.
- Low recoil when aiming.
- Innate two polarities.
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Noticeably increased recoil when hipfiring.
- Akvasto Prime (Normal), compared to Vasto Prime (Normal):
- Akvasto Prime (Normal), compared to Akvasto (Normal):
- Higher base damage per projectile (66 vs. 58)
- Higher total damage (66 vs. 58)
- Higher base critical chance (22% vs. 16%)
- Higher base critical multiplier (2.4x vs. 1.8x)
- Higher base status chance (22% vs. 12%)
- Higher average damage per shot (86.33 vs. 65.42)
- Lower burst DPS (546.46 vs. 567.23)
- Higher sustained DPS (314.33 vs. 231.99)
- Lower fire rate (6.33 round(s)/sec vs. 8.67 round(s)/sec)
- Faster reload time (1.4 s vs. 2 s)
- More accurate (16 vs. 11.1)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 8)
- Lower disposition (1.2 vs. 1.25)
The Void Relics containing the Akvasto Prime components can be purchased from Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 55,000 and 125 each. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance and this relic may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
|Rare (B)||Uncommon (B)|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Akvasto Prime Skins
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.5 (2018-12-13)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|