“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- High critical chance, critical multiplier, and status chance.
- Fast reload speed.
- Good accuracy.
- Low recoil when aiming.
- Innate two polarities.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Noticeably increased recoil when hipfiring.
- Akvasto Prime, compared to Vasto Prime:
- Akvasto Prime, compared to Akvasto:
- Higher base damage (66.0 vs. 58.0)
- Higher critical chance (22% vs. 16%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.4x vs. 1.8x)
- Higher status chance (22% vs. 12%)
- Lower fire rate (6.33 rounds/sec vs. 8.67 rounds/sec)
- Faster reload speed (1.4 s vs. 2 s)
- More accurate (16 vs. 11)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 8)
- Lower disposition (1.2 vs. 1.25)
AcquisitionAkvasto Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Axi A5 Rare (B)||Axi A5 Uncommon (B)|
Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi refer to Void Relics | (V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics | (B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
- See Category:Akvasto Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Akvasto Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Akvasto Prime Skins
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.5
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.