Akstiletto Prime is the Prime variant of the dual machine-gun pistols, featuring higher damage, critical multiplier, status chance, magazine, and ammo capacity, at some expense to fire rate and critical chance. It was released alongside and .
- High damage – effective against shields.
- High accuracy.
- Low recoil.
- Good critical chance.
- Very good status chance.
- High fire rate.
- Very fast reload.
- Large ammo pool.
- Relatively good ammo efficiency.
- Can use the Akstiletto Prime-exclusive mod.
- Innate and polarities.
- Low damage – less effective against armor.
- Akstiletto Prime (Normal), compared to Akstiletto (Normal):
- Higher base damage per projectile (36 vs. 28)
- Higher total damage (36 vs. 28)
- Lower base critical chance (15% vs. 18%)
- Higher base critical multiplier (2x vs. 1.8x)
- Higher base status chance (30% vs. 18%)
- Higher average damage per shot (41.4 vs. 32.03)
- Lower burst DPS (293.11 vs. 320.32)
- Higher sustained DPS (245.34 vs. 229.97)
- Lower fire rate (7.08 round(s)/sec vs. 10 round(s)/sec)
- Larger magazine (40 round(s) vs. 28 round(s))
- Larger max ammo capacity (400 round(s) vs. 210 round(s))
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 8)
- Lower disposition (0.7 vs. 0.95)
| Rare (V)
| Uncommon (V)
| Common (V)
| Uncommon (V)|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- On March 14, 2018, it was announced that Akstilleto Prime, alongside and , would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on March 20, 2018. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- Akstilleto Prime resurfaced along with , , , , and Carrier Prime from November 19th, 2019 to February 11th, 2020.
- While Primed weapons usually have increases across almost all stats, the Akstiletto Prime features noticeably slower fire rate compared to the normal Akstiletto, though this translates into increased accuracy as is mentioned in the description.
- The Akstiletto Prime, alongside , , , , and are the only Prime weapons that do not require Orokin Cells as crafting ingredients.
- Though missing from their display image, the Akstiletto Prime have their magazines mounted on top, with lights on their rear and sides that indicate the level of ammunition remaining in each magazine, going off from top-down as the Stilettos are fired.
- Unlike the regular , which both magazines' lights turn off at the same time, the Akstiletto Prime's lights go off consecutively, one Stiletto then the other one.
- Using black energy in the Smoke Palette or very dark energy colors will make it impossible or difficult to note the lights on the magazines.
Akstiletto Prime Skins
- On March 14, 2018, it was announced that Akstiletto Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on March 20, 2018. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.5 (2018-12-13)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|