“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
Akstiletto Prime is the Prime variant of the Akstiletto, featuring higher damage, critical multiplier, status chance, magazine, and ammo capacity, at some expense to fire rate and critical chance. The weapon's high fire rate, fast reload, large magazine, automatic trigger, and hit-scan bullets make it effective at rapidly applying statuses while dishing out strong firepower.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- High accuracy.
- Low recoil.
- Good critical chance.
- Second highest status chance of all fully automatic secondaries, behind Pox.
- High fire rate.
- Very fast reload.
- Large ammo pool.
- Relatively good ammo efficiency for dual machine pistols.
- Comes with and polarities.
- Akstiletto Prime, compared to Akstiletto:
- Higher base damage (36.0 vs. 28.0)
- Lower critical chance (15% vs. 18%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2x vs. 1.8x)
- Higher status chance (30% vs. 18%)
- Lower fire rate (7.08 rounds/sec vs. 10 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (40 rounds vs. 28 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (400 rounds vs. 210 rounds)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 8)
- Lower disposition (0.55 vs. 0.6)
- The short reload time and the fast fire rate make Pressurized Magazine in conjunction with Pistol Ammo Mutation a viable modding choice.
- Easily able to obtain 100% status chance.
- While Primed weapons usually have increases across almost all stats, the Akstiletto Prime features noticeably slower fire rate compared to the normal Akstiletto, though this translates into increased accuracy as is mentioned in the description.
Akstiletto Prime Skins
- On March 14, 2018, it was announced that Akstiletto Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on March 20, 2018. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.5
- Akstiletto, the non-Prime counterpart of the weapon.