“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
Akstiletto Prime is the Prime variant of the Akstiletto dual machine-gun pistols, featuring higher damage, critical multiplier, status chance, magazine, and ammo capacity, at some expense to fire rate and critical chance. It was released alongside Vauban Prime and Fragor Prime.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- High accuracy.
- Low recoil.
- Good critical chance.
- Very good status chance.
- High fire rate.
- Very fast reload.
- Large ammo pool.
- Relatively good ammo efficiency.
- Can use the Akstiletto Prime-exclusive Zazvat-Kar mod.
- Innate and polarities.
- Akstiletto Prime, compared to Akstiletto:
- Higher base damage (36.0 vs. 28.0)
- Lower critical chance (15% vs. 18%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2x vs. 1.8x)
- Higher status chance (30% vs. 18%)
- Lower fire rate (7.08 rounds/sec vs. 10 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (40 rounds vs. 28 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (400 rounds vs. 210 rounds)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 8)
- Lower disposition (0.6 vs. 0.9)
Akstiletto Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Lith A1 Rare (V)
Lith A2 Rare (V)
Neo A1 Rare (V)
Neo A4 Rare (V)
|Lith H1 Uncommon (V)
Meso K1 Uncommon (V)
Meso V6 Common (V)
Axi A1 Uncommon (V)
Axi H2 Uncommon (V)
|Lith V7 Uncommon (V)
Meso O1 Uncommon (V)
Neo N5 Uncommon (V)
Axi N1 Uncommon (V)
|Axi A7 Common (V)|
Axi H1 Uncommon (V)
Axi K1 Uncommon (V)
Axi O1 Uncommon (V)
Axi T1 Uncommon (V)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Vaultings[edit | edit source]
- On March 14, 2018, it was announced that Akstilleto Prime, alongside Vauban Prime and Fragor Prime, would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on March 20, 2018. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- Akstilleto Prime resurfaced along with Vauban Prime, Fragor Prime, Ash Prime, Vectis Prime, and Carrier Prime from November 19th, 2019 to February 11th, 2020.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The short reload time and the fast fire rate make Pressurized Magazine in conjunction with Pistol Ammo Mutation a viable modding choice.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- While Primed weapons usually have increases across almost all stats, the Akstiletto Prime features noticeably slower fire rate compared to the normal Akstiletto, though this translates into increased accuracy as is mentioned in the description.
- Though missing from their display image, the Akstiletto Prime have their magazines mounted on top, with lights on their rear and sides that indicate the level of ammunition left on each clip, going off from top-down as the Stilettos are fired.
- Unlike the regular Akstiletto, which both magazines' lights turn off at the same time, the Akstiletto Prime's lights go off consecutively, one Stiletto then the other one.
- Using black energy in the Smoke Palette or very dark energy colors will make it impossible or difficult to note the lights on the magazines.
Media[edit | edit source]
Akstiletto Prime Skins
Vaultings[edit | edit source]
- On March 14, 2018, it was announced that Akstiletto Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on March 20, 2018. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.5
See also[edit | edit source]
- Akstiletto, the non-Prime counterpart of the weapon.