The Aksomati Prime are the primed variant of the Aksomati twin machine-pistols, sporting slightly higher damage, status chance, fire rate, and magazine size, has increased accuracy during spool-up despite its base accuracy being lowered, and lowered zoom. Aksomati Prime was released alongside Ivara Prime and Baza Prime.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- High critical chance.
- Tied with Aksomati, Plinx and Spira Prime for the third highest critical multiplier of all secondaries, behind Nukor and Kuva Nukor.
- Good status chance.
- Fast reload speed.
- Very fast fire rate.
- Accuracy increases as the trigger is held, with near-perfect accuracy once spool-up is complete.
- Large magazine size.
- Large ammo reserves.
- Low zoom when aiming, good for mods that require zooming in for bonuses.
- Innate two and one polarities.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Requires a spool-up of 11 shots before optimal fire rate and accuracy are achieved.
- Poor ammo efficiency.
- Low zoom when aiming can make ranged shooting more difficult.
- Aksomati Prime, compared to Aksomati:
- Higher base damage (20.0 vs. 18.0)
- Higher status chance (18% vs. 8%)
- Higher fire rate (13.33 rounds/sec vs. 12.5 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (80 rounds vs. 70 rounds)
- Slower spool-up (11 rounds vs. 6 rounds)
- Less accurate (12 vs. 15)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 9)
- Lower disposition (0.95 vs. 1.25)
Aksomati Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Neo N13 Common
Meso R2 Common (V)
Neo R4 Common (V)
Axi B4 Common (V)
|Lith B7 Uncommon
Neo Z5 Uncommon (V)
|Axi A10 Rare
Axi A8 Rare (V)
|Lith N6 Common|
Axi W1 Common
Axi D2 Common (V)
Axi G4 Common (V)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Tips[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 27.0.4
See also[edit | edit source]
- Aksomati, the normal counterpart.