The Aksomati Prime are the primed variant of the twin machine-pistols, sporting slightly higher damage, status chance, fire rate, and magazine size, has increased accuracy during spool-up despite its base accuracy being lowered, and lowered zoom. Aksomati Prime was released alongside and .
- High damage – effective against health.
- High critical chance.
- Tied with , and for the third highest critical multiplier of all secondaries, behind and .
- Good status chance.
- Fast reload speed.
- Very fast fire rate.
- Accuracy increases as the trigger is held, with near-perfect accuracy once spool-up is complete.
- Large magazine size.
- Large ammo reserves.
- Low zoom when aiming, good for mods that require zooming in for bonuses.
- Innate two and one polarities.
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Requires a spool-up of 11 shots before optimal fire rate and accuracy are achieved.
- Fire rate starts at 25% of the listed value, and increases by 7.5% per shot.
- Poor ammo efficiency.
- Low zoom when aiming can make ranged shooting more difficult.
- Aksomati Prime (attack: Fully Spooled), compared to Aksomati (attack: Fully Spooled):
- Higher base damage (20 vs. 18)
- Higher total damage (20 vs. 18)
- Higher base status chance (18% vs. 8%)
- Higher average damage per shot (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (29.6 vs. 26.64)
- Higher burst DPS (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (394.57 vs. 333)
- Higher sustained DPS (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (319.94 vs. 266.4)
- Higher fire rate (13.33 round(s)/sec vs. 12.5 round(s)/sec)
- Larger magazine (80 round(s) vs. 70 round(s))
- Larger max ammo capacity (880 round(s) vs. 420 round(s))
- Slower spool-up (11 round(s) vs. 6 round(s))
- Less accurate (12.5 vs. 15.4)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 9)
- Lower disposition (0.95 vs. 1.25)
Aksomati Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Axi G6 Common
Lith B8 Common
Axi B4 Common (V)
Meso R2 Common (V)
Neo N13 Common (V)
Neo R4 Common (V)
|Meso D6 Uncommon
Lith B7 Uncommon (V)
Neo Z5 Uncommon (V)
|Axi A13 Rare
Axi A10 Rare (V)
Axi A8 Rare (V)
|Lith K6 Common|
Neo B7 Common
Neo P2 Common
Axi D2 Common (V)
Axi G4 Common (V)
Axi W1 Common (V)
Lith N6 Common (V)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Last updated: Hotfix 27.0.4 (2019-12-17)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|