- High damage – effective against health.
- High critical chance.
- Tied with , , and for the third highest critical multiplier of all secondaries, behind and .
- Good status chance.
- Fast reload speed.
- Very fast fire rate.
- Large magazine size.
- Large ammo reserves.
- Innate polarity.
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Requires a spool-up of 6 shots before optimal fire rate is achieved.
- Fire rate starts at 25% of the listed value and increases by 15% per shot.
- Accuracy lowers as fire rate ramps up.
- Poor ammo efficiency.
- Aksomati (attack: Fully Spooled), compared to Aksomati Prime (attack: Fully Spooled):
- Lower base damage (18 vs. 20)
- Lower total damage (18 vs. 20)
- Lower base status chance (8% vs. 18%)
- Lower average damage per shot (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (26.64 vs. 29.6)
- Lower burst DPS (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (333 vs. 394.57)
- Lower sustained DPS (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (266.4 vs. 319.94)
- Lower fire rate (12.5 round(s)/sec vs. 13.33 round(s)/sec)
- Smaller magazine (70 round(s) vs. 80 round(s))
- Smaller max ammo capacity (420 round(s) vs. 880 round(s))
- Faster spool-up (6 round(s) vs. 11 round(s))
- More accurate (15.4 vs. 12.5)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (9 vs. 12)
- Higher disposition (1.25 vs. 0.95)
The Aksomati's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:20,000|
- Like the – their rifle counterpart – the Aksomati have a short spool-up time before reaching their maximum fire rate.
- Similarly to the Soma, using a or can help with ammo conservation issues.
- Using a maxed allows for a 52.8% critical chance to be obtained.
- Using a maxed allows for a 4.8 times critical multiplier
- Using a maxed allows for up to 21.5 rounds to be fired per second.
- Using a maxed in addition to a maxed Gunslinger allows for up to 29 rounds to be fired per second, in addition to gaining a 60% multishot bonus.
- Using a maxed in addition to both a maxed Gunslinger and maxed Lethal Torrent allows for up to 40.3 rounds to be fired a second, albeit at a loss of damage and ammo efficiency.
- The Aksomati's magazine acts similarly to the Soma's: when firing the weapons, the magazines slowly raise from the bottom to exit out the top, before being ejected once empty.
Last updated: Update 25.3 (2019-07-06)
- , the weapon that inspired its design.
- , the melee counterpart.
- , the prerequisite to the Aksomati.
- , the primed counterpart of this weapon.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|