The Aksomati are twin machine-pistols inspired by the Soma assault rifle, similarly sporting a large magazine, high critical stats, very fast fire rate, and a spool-up effect.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon primarily deals Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- High critical chance.
- Tied with Aksomati Prime, Plinx, and Spira Prime for the third highest critical multiplier of all secondaries, behind Nukor and Kuva Nukor.
- Good status chance.
- Fast reload speed.
- Very fast fire rate.
- Large magazine size.
- Large ammo reserves.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Requires a spool-up of 6 shots before optimal fire rate.
- Accuracy lowers as fire rate ramps up.
- Poor ammo efficiency.
- Aksomati, compared to Aksomati Prime:
- Lower base damage (18.0 vs. 20.0)
- Lower status chance (8% vs. 18%)
- Lower fire rate (12.5 rounds/sec vs. 13.33 rounds/sec)
- Smaller magazine (70 rounds vs. 80 rounds)
- Faster spool-up (6 rounds vs. 11 rounds)
- More accurate (15 vs. 12)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (9 vs. 12)
- Higher disposition (1.25 vs. 0.95)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Aksomati's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:20,000|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like the Soma – their rifle counterpart – the Aksomati have a short spool-up time before reaching their maximum fire rate.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Similarly to the Soma, using a Pistol Ammo Mutation or Primed Pistol Ammo Mutation can help with ammo conservation issues.
- Using a maxed Pistol Gambit allows for a 52.8% critical chance to be obtained.
- Using a maxed Target Cracker allows for a 4.8 times critical multiplier
- Using a maxed Hollow Point in addition to a maxed Target Cracker allows for a 6.6 times critical multiplier, albeit at a loss of damage.
- Using a maxed Gunslinger allows for up to 21.5 rounds to be fired per second.
- Using a maxed Lethal Torrent in addition to a maxed Gunslinger allows for up to 29 rounds to be fired per second, in addition to gaining a 60% multishot bonus.
- Using a maxed Anemic Agility in addition to both a maxed Gunslinger and maxed Lethal Torrent allows for up to 40.3 rounds to be fired a second, albeit at a loss of damage and ammo efficiency.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Aksomati's magazine acts similarly to the Soma's: when firing the weapons, the magazines slowly raise from the bottom to exit out the top, before being ejected once empty.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 25.3
See also[edit | edit source]
- Soma, the weapon that inspired its design.
- Dual Raza, the melee counterpart.
- Akstiletto, the prerequisite to the Aksomati.
- Aksomati Prime, the primed counterpart of this weapon.