- This weapon primarily deals damage.
- Auto-Spool : Requires a spool-up of 6 shots before optimal fire rate is achieved.
- Fire rate starts at 25% of the listed value and increases by 15% per shot.
- Accuracy lowers as fire rate ramps up.
- Fully Spooled
- Fully Spooled
- Very low damage
- Very low status chance
- Aksomati (Fully Spooled), compared to Aksomati Prime (Fully Spooled):
- Lower base damage per projectile (18 vs. 20)
- Lower total damage (18 vs. 20)
- Lower base status chance (8.00% vs. 18.00%)
- Lower average damage per tap (26.64 vs. 29.6)
- Lower burst DPS (333 vs. 394.56)
- Lower sustained DPS (266.4 vs. 319.93)
- Lower fire rate (12.5 vs. 13.33)
- Smaller magazine (70 vs. 80)
- Smaller max ammo capacity (420 vs. 880)
- Faster spool-up (6 vs. 11)
- More accurate (15.4 vs. 12.5)
- Less polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (9 vs. 12)
- Higher disposition (●●●●○ (1.25x) vs. ●●●○○ (0.95x))
The Aksomati's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:20,000|
- Like the – their rifle counterpart – the Aksomati have a short spool-up time before reaching their maximum fire rate.
- Similarly to the Soma, using a or can help with ammo conservation issues.
- Using a maxed allows for a 52.8% critical chance to be obtained.
- Using a maxed allows for a 4.8 times critical multiplier
- Using a maxed allows for up to 21.5 rounds to be fired per second.
- Using a maxed in addition to a maxed Gunslinger allows for up to 29 rounds to be fired per second, in addition to gaining a 60% multishot bonus.
- Using a maxed in addition to both a maxed Gunslinger and maxed Lethal Torrent allows for up to 40.3 rounds to be fired a second, albeit at a loss of damage and ammo efficiency.
- The Aksomati's magazine acts similarly to the Soma's: when firing the weapons, the magazines slowly raise from the bottom to exit out the top, before being ejected once empty.
Last updated: Update 25.3 (2019-07-06)
- , the weapon that inspired its design.
- , the melee counterpart.
- , the prerequisite to the Aksomati.
- , the primed counterpart of this weapon.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|