- High damage.
- High damage – effective against shields.
- Good critical chance and status chance.
- Good accuracy when moderating rate of fire.
- Relatively large magazine size.
- Lower and more predictable recoil than the .
- Significant loss of accuracy when firing quickly.
- Fairly low rate of fire for dual pistols.
- Slow reload speed, slightly worse than average for dual pistols.
- Akmagnus (Normal), compared to Magnus (Normal):
- Higher burst DPS (572.08 vs. 540.56)
- Higher sustained DPS (297.11 vs. 267.57)
- Higher fire rate (6.17 round(s)/sec vs. 5.83 round(s)/sec)
- Larger magazine (16 round(s) vs. 8 round(s))
- Slower reload time (2.4 s vs. 1.4 s)
- Less accurate (11.1 vs. 16)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 10)
- Lower disposition (1.35 vs. 1.53)
The Akmagnus's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 220||Blueprints Price:50,000|
- To shorten the reload time of 2.4 seconds, equipping / may be preferred, or to benefit both the reload time and status chance.
- The Akmagnus can achieve a high rate of fire by binding the fire command to the mousewheel. As the Akmagnus retains a manageable level of recoil even during rapid fire, this can be used to enhance the Akmagnus's firepower even up to medium range engagements.
- With its good status chance, critical chance, and damage, the Akmagnus can easily be built for crit focused, status focused or hybrid builds.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.5 (2018-12-13)
- , the single counterpart of Akmagnus.
- , the Prime variant of the Magnus.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|