The Akmagnus is the dual version of the Magnus, which features enhanced firepower at the expense of accuracy and reload speed. The Akmagnus is a well rounded, traditional sidearm, packing both a high damage per shot and balanced statistics.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 220||Blueprints Price:50,000|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High damage.
- Good critical chance and status chance.
- Good accuracy when moderating rate of fire.
- Relatively large magazine size.
- Lower and more predictable recoil than the Magnus.
- Significant loss of accuracy when firing quickly.
- Fairly low rate of fire.
- Low reload speed, slightly worse than average for dual pistols.
- Akmagnus, compared to Magnus:
- See Category:Akmagnus Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Akmagnus Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- To shorten the reload time of 2.4 seconds, equipping Quickdraw may be preferred, or Stunning Speed to benefit both the three second reload time and 22% status.
- The Akmagnus can achieve a high rate of fire by binding the fire command to the mousewheel. As the Akmagnus retains a manageable level of recoil even during rapid fire, this can be used to enhance the Akmagnus's firepower even up to medium range engagements.
- With its good status chance and critical chance and damage, the Akmagnus can easily be built for crit focused,status focused or hybrid builds.
- Unlike its single variant, the Akmagnus ejects spent shells when firing, this is inconsistent as revolver designs have no visible shell ejection port for said shells to be ejected from.
Last updated: Update 22.15
- Magnus, the single counterpart of Akmagnus.