Aklex Prime is the Primed version of Aklex, and consists of a pair of hard-hitting semi-automatic pistols. Functionally very similar to its single-handed counterpart, the Lex Prime, the Aklex Prime trades some accuracy and reload speed for an improved rate of fire and magazine capacity.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Very high base damage.
- High critical chance.
- High status chance.
- Good magazine size.
- Ammo efficient.
- High accuracy when fired slowly.
- Low Slash and Impact damage – less effective against health and shields.
- Low fire rate.
- Slow reload speed.
- High recoil.
- Low accuracy at long ranges when fired quickly.
- Aklex Prime, compared to Lex Prime:
- Aklex Prime, compared to Aklex:
- Higher base damage (150.0 vs. 130.0)
- Higher critical chance (25% vs. 20%)
- Higher status chance (25% vs. 10%)
- Higher fire rate (2.67 rounds/sec vs. 1.58 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (16 rounds vs. 12 rounds)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (15 vs. 4)
- Lower disposition (0.85 vs. 1.05)
AcquisitionAklex Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
| Neo O1 Uncommon (B)|
Axi A2 Uncommon (B)
|Axi A2 Rare (B)|
- The Aklex Prime components can be acquired from Axi A2 Relics purchased from Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 45,000 and 50 each. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance and this relic may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- Compared to Lex Prime: the Aklex Prime has higher Sustained DPS (332.6 vs 245.5) and higher burst DPS (504 vs 393.8).
- Aklex Prime has more recoil and less accuracy than Lex Prime, making consistent headshots difficult. Using Steady Hands may make up for this, but will reduce overall DPS in favor of standard Lex Prime unless the Exilus slot is used.
- Aklex Prime can make use of Mesa's passive ability, giving it +15% fire rate.
- Aklex Prime is the fourth Prime to be released outside of Prime Access since Prime Access was introduced; following Lex Prime (third), Akbronco Prime (second) and the Burston Prime (first).
- Aklex Prime was the first prime weapon whose relic was not dropped in normal missions, instead, it was sold by Baro Ki'Teer for Ducats and Credits.
- The Aklex Prime's slide is not animated, unlike the single Lex Prime.
- As of Update 22.12, the Aklex Prime has the highest Mastery Rank restriction of any weapon in the game, having a Mastery Rank requirement of 15.
- The Aklex Prime and its regular and singular variants share similar weapon sounds to the Hammer 1895, a revolver featured in Dark Sector.
Aklex Prime Skins
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.5