This weapon can be sold for 5,000.
- Very good ammunition efficiency.
- Normal Attack
- Above average crit chance
- Above average damage
- Normal Attack
- Below average magazine
- Very low effective fire rate
- Very low reload speed
- Low status chance
- Low disposition
- Aklex (Normal Attack), compared to Lex (Normal Attack):
- Equal base damage, but different composition:
- Higher burst DPS (246.48 vs. 168.48)
- Higher sustained DPS (176.68 vs. 118.39)
- Higher fire rate (1.58 vs. 1.08)
- Larger magazine (12 vs. 6)
- Slower reload time (3 vs. 2.35)
- Less accurate (9.8 vs. 16)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 3)
- Lower disposition (●●●○○ (1.05x) vs. ●●●●○ (1.25x))
- Aklex (Normal Attack), compared to Aklex Prime (Normal Attack):
- Lower base damage per projectile (130 vs. 150)
- Lower total damage (130 vs. 150)
- Lower base critical chance (20.00% vs. 25.00%)
- Lower base status chance (10.00% vs. 25.00%)
- Lower average damage per tap (156 vs. 187.5)
- Lower burst DPS (246.48 vs. 500.62)
- Lower sustained DPS (176.68 vs. 333.61)
- Lower fire rate (1.58 vs. 2.67)
- Smaller magazine (12 vs. 16)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 15)
- Higher disposition (●●●○○ (1.05x) vs. ●●●○○ (0.95x))
The Aklex's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 190||Blueprints Price:20,000|
- Despite the description of the Aklex saying that its reload time suffers, its actual reload time is quite efficient, spanning a mere 1.27 times its original reload duration, as most akimbo pistols have twice the reload time.
- Despite the accuracy mentioned in its statistics is poor, its actual accuracy is quite impressive, even when against long-ranged targets, leaving only the recoil to be held responsible for this.
- A mod synergizes well with this weapon, reducing its long reload and increasing its high status chance further (although not by much).
- makes the Aklex's high recoil much easier to control and allow for more accurate shots on the target in a shorter span of time without having to readjust after shots as often.
- The Aklex and its Prime and singular variants share similar weapon sounds to the Hammer 1895, a revolver featured in Dark Sector.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.5 (2018-12-13)
- , the primed version of this weapon.
- , the single version of this weapon.
- , the primed version of the regular Lex.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|