The Aklato is a dual wield version of the Lato, which features a higher fire rate and magazine size, but lower accuracy and reload speed.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Poor accuracy at mid-long range.
- Low critical chance.
- Below average critical multiplier.
- Very low status chance.
- Slow reload speed.
- Aklato, compared to Lato:
- Equal base damage, but different composition:
- Higher fire rate (7.5 rounds/sec vs. 6.67 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (30 rounds vs. 15 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (2.4 s vs. 1 s)
- Less accurate (11 vs. 18)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (3 vs. 0)
- Higher disposition (1.52 vs. 1.4)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
A built Aklato can be purchased from the Market for 25,000.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Aklato Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Aklato Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Previously, Aklato used the same icon and in-game model as Akbolto. It was changed several patches later.
- It can be noted that for some users Aklato appears to land shots near the top of the reticle.
- As with other dual pistols, wielding the Aklato while holding a Corpus datamass will result in the Warframe wielding a single pistol, but with retained magazine size and reload time.
- Players who purchased platinum through Rixty also received a free Aklato, along with a unique, Rixty-only skin with a free Orokin Catalyst installed.
- The name is likely derived from "akimbo" and "Lato."
- In the eight minute Dark Sector trailer, in which the game was much more like Warframe than the final product was, an Excalibur-wearing Hayden Tenno used the Aklato pistols.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.5
See also[edit | edit source]
- Lato, the single counterpart of the Aklato.
- Lato Prime, the prime counterpart of Lato.
- Lato Vandal, an exclusive Lotus upgrade of Lato.