Akjagara Prime is the Primed variant of , a pair of burst-fire bladed double-barreled pistols, sporting overall higher stats. It was released alongside and .
- High damage – effective against health.
- Good critical chance.
- Above average critical multiplier.
- Very high status chance.
- High fire rate.
- High accuracy.
- Large magazine size.
- Innate 0.2 meter punch through.
- Uniquely fires both shots simultaneously instead of consecutively, reducing the chance of one missing.
- Innate two polarities.
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Linearly less efficient – sometimes a target may only die with three bullets, which requires an entire second burst to be fired.
- Inefficient ammo economy.
- Akjagara Prime (Normal), compared to Akjagara (Normal):
- Higher base damage per projectile (36 vs. 30)
- Higher total damage (36 vs. 30)
- Higher base critical chance (18% vs. 6%)
- Higher base critical multiplier (2.2x vs. 2x)
- Higher base status chance (32% vs. 28%)
- Higher average damage per shot (43.78 vs. 31.8)
- Lower burst DPS (437.76 vs. 530.11)
- Higher sustained DPS (324.27 vs. 259.62)
- Lower fire rate (10 round(s)/sec vs. 16.67 round(s)/sec)
- Larger magazine (40 round(s) vs. 36 round(s))
- Larger max ammo capacity (320 round(s) vs. 210 round(s))
- Faster reload time (1.4 s vs. 2.25 s)
- More accurate (33.33 vs. 15.4)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 8)
- Lower disposition (0.95 vs. 1.05)
Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi refer to Void Relics | (V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics | (B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
| Uncommon (V)
| Rare (V)
| Common (V)
| Uncommon (V)|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- Like its non-prime variant, Akjagara Prime has a high chance of cutting corpses into pieces. This makes it an ideal weapon for a Desecrating as the game considers the cut corpses as separate entities, essentially giving multiple corpses to desecrate from a single enemy and thus yielding more chances to create more drops.
- Akjagara Prime is an effective weapon against high-level Grineer due to it dealing principally slash damage and having very high status chance, which enables the user to reliably bypass armor.
- Another counter-Grineer property of this weapon is its minimal punch through. Despite having little to none crowd control potential, it's enough to ignore Shield Lancer's cover.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.2.2 (2018-12-18)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|