|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Good critical chance.
- Above average critical multiplier.
- Very high status chance.
- High fire rate.
- High accuracy.
- Large magazine size.
- Very low recoil.
- Innate 0.2 meter Punch Through.
- Innate two polarities.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Logarithmically less efficient – sometimes a target may only die with three bullets, which requires an entire second burst to be fired.
- Inefficient ammo economy.
- Akjagara Prime, compared to Akjagara:
- Higher base damage (36.0 vs. 30.0)
- Higher critical chance (18% vs. 6%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.2x vs. 2x)
- Higher status chance (32% vs. 28%)
- Lower fire rate (10 rounds/sec vs. 16.67 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (40 rounds vs. 36 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (320 rounds vs. 210 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (1.4 s vs. 2.25 s)
- More accurate (33 vs. 15)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 8)
- Lower disposition (0.85 vs. 0.95)
- See Category:Akjagara Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Akjagara Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Akjagara Prime is an effective weapon against high-level Grineer due to it dealing principally slash damage and having very high status chance, which enables the user to reliably bypass armor.
- Another counter-Grineer property of this weapon is its minimal punch through. Despite having little to none crowd control potential, it's enough to ignore Shield Lancer's cover.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.2.2
- Akjagara, the original counterpart of this weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.