“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer farmable. Note that vaulted Void Relics in players' intentories are not affected and can still be opened.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Good critical chance.
- Above average critical multiplier.
- Very high status chance.
- High fire rate.
- High accuracy.
- Large magazine size.
- Innate 0.2 meter punch through.
- Uniquely fires both shots simultaneously instead of consecutively, reducing the chance of one missing.
- Innate two polarities.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Linearly less efficient – sometimes a target may only die with three bullets, which requires an entire second burst to be fired.
- Inefficient ammo economy.
- Akjagara Prime, compared to Akjagara:
- Higher base damage (36.0 vs. 30.0)
- Higher critical chance (18% vs. 6%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.2x vs. 2x)
- Higher status chance (32% vs. 28%)
- Lower fire rate (10 rounds/sec vs. 16.67 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (40 rounds vs. 36 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (320 rounds vs. 210 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (1.4 s vs. 2.25 s)
- More accurate (33 vs. 15)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 8)
- Lower disposition (0.9 vs. 1.05)
Akjagara Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Lith M4 Common (V)
Meso D4 Common (V)
Meso R3 Common (V)
Neo S9 Common (V)
Neo Z5 Common (V)
Axi B4 Common (V)
Axi P1 Common (V)
|Lith A3 Rare (V)
Meso A1 Rare (V)
Neo A3 Rare (V)
|Lith P3 Uncommon (V)
Meso M2 Uncommon (V)
Meso N9 Uncommon (V)
Meso Z3 Uncommon (V)
Axi R3 Uncommon (V)
|Lith M6 Uncommon (V)|
Neo I1 Uncommon (V)
Neo P1 Uncommon (V)
Neo Z3 Uncommon (V)
Axi L3 Uncommon (V)
Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi refer to Void Relics | (V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics | (B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Like its non-prime variant, Akjagara Prime has a high chance of cutting corpses into pieces. This makes it an ideal weapon for a Desecrating Nekros as the game considers the cut corpses as separate entities, essentially giving multiple corpses to desecrate from a single enemy and thus yielding more chances to create more drops.
- Akjagara Prime is an effective weapon against high-level Grineer due to it dealing principally slash damage and having very high status chance, which enables the user to reliably bypass armor.
- Another counter-Grineer property of this weapon is its minimal punch through. Despite having little to none crowd control potential, it's enough to ignore Shield Lancer's cover.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 24.2.2
See also[edit | edit source]
- Akjagara, the original counterpart of this weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.