- High damage – effective against health.
- Very high status chance.
- High fire rate.
- Large magazine size.
- Uniquely fires both shots simultaneously instead of consecutively, reducing the chance of one missing.
- Innate polarity.
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Very low critical chance.
- Low reload speed.
- Linearly less efficient – sometimes a target may only die with three bullets, which requires an entire second burst to be fired.
- Inefficient ammo economy.
- Akjagara (Normal), compared to Akjagara Prime (Normal):
- Lower base damage per projectile (30 vs. 36)
- Lower total damage (30 vs. 36)
- Lower base critical chance (6% vs. 18%)
- Lower base critical multiplier (2x vs. 2.2x)
- Lower base status chance (28% vs. 32%)
- Lower average damage per shot (31.8 vs. 43.78)
- Higher burst DPS (530.11 vs. 437.76)
- Lower sustained DPS (259.62 vs. 324.27)
- Higher fire rate (16.67 round(s)/sec vs. 10 round(s)/sec)
- Smaller magazine (36 round(s) vs. 40 round(s))
- Smaller max ammo capacity (210 round(s) vs. 320 round(s))
- Slower reload time (2.25 s vs. 1.4 s)
- Less accurate (15.4 vs. 33.33)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (8 vs. 12)
- Higher disposition (1.05 vs. 0.95)
The Akjagara's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 235||Blueprints Price:20,000|
- A total of six fully crafted weapons are required to build the Akjagara, those being 2x s, 2x s, 1x , and 1x s. The total process of crafting the weapon will require at least two inventory slots.
- The total crafting cost of the Akjagara, including the blueprint and crafting costs of its prerequisites, is 210,000 Credits, 7 s, 4 , 2 , 1,900 s, 850 , and 300 s, making it one of the weapons with the most numerous crafting materials required to build, and one of the most expensive in terms of Credit cost.
- The total crafting time to build the Akjagara without rushing the construction is: 12 hours to build each separately for a total of 24 hours, 12 hours to build the , and 12 hours to build the Akjagara for a total of 48 hours at minimum, assuming the needed was crafted at any time during the process.
- The Akjagara has a high chance of cutting corpses into pieces, making it a prime candidate for a Desecrating to bring along, as the game considers the cut corpses as separate entities, essentially giving multiple corpses to desecrate from a single enemy and thus yielding more chances to create more drops.
- The Akjagara's fire rate can be better realized by binding the fire command to the mousewheel.
- and are especially effective due to the Akjagara's high ratio of damage.
- Unlike most dual sidearms, the Akjagara is asymmetrical: the left pistol has its blade on top, while the right pistol has the blade on the bottom.
- These blades are used to reload the weapons; catching the hook end of the blade and extending it forward results in a reload.
- Despite the barrels being in an over/under arrangement, the two shots will usually land side by side of each other.
- The Akjagara is the fourth weapon after the , , and to require multiple different weapons as crafting components.
- The Akjagara is also the first dual pistol weapon to require another dual weapon to be crafted, and the first dual weapon where its base crafting weapon components are not two of the single version of the weapon.
- This is the fourth dual-wield sidearm that currently does not have a single counterpart, preceded by the , , and .
- It uses a weapon in crafting, the Akbolto, that requires a higher mastery rank to craft than it. (The Akjagara requires mastery rank 8, while the Akbolto requires mastery rank 9.)
- The Akjagara is based on the shotgun's design. The gun blade continues this aesthetic with a similar appearance as well.
- All three weapons can be purchased from the Razor Gunplay Bundle.
- Akjagara is the sixth dual secondary to get a Primed variant.
- It is also the fourth burst-fire weapon to get a Primed variant.
- When performing a quick melee attack to initiate a Counterattack Finisher while the Akjagara is the active weapon, the Akjagara will appear to be used as the weapon to initiate the attack. However, the actual weapon used will also have its model show up during the attack as well.
- When the weapon levels up, the level up glow effect only shows on the right gun, not the left gun.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.2.11 (2019-01-29)
- , the prime version of this weapon.
- , the main prerequisite for the Akjagara.
- , another prerequisite for the Akjagara.
- , the primary counterpart to this weapon.
- , the melee counterpart to this weapon.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|