The Akjagara are a pair of burst-fire bladed double-barreled pistols, both firing a bullet simultaneously per burst, and primarily focused on delivering Slash damage.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Very high status chance.
- High fire rate.
- Large magazine size.
- Uniquely fires both shots simultaneously instead of consecutively, reducing the chance of one missing.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Very low critical chance.
- Low reload speed.
- Linearly less efficient – sometimes a target may only die with three bullets, which requires an entire second burst to be fired.
- Inefficient ammo economy.
- Akjagara, compared to Akjagara Prime:
- Lower base damage (30.0 vs. 36.0)
- Lower critical chance (6% vs. 18%)
- Lower critical multiplier (2x vs. 2.2x)
- Lower status chance (28% vs. 32%)
- Higher fire rate (16.67 rounds/sec vs. 10 rounds/sec)
- Smaller magazine (36 rounds vs. 40 rounds)
- Smaller max ammo capacity (210 rounds vs. 320 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (2.25 s vs. 1.4 s)
- Less accurate (15 vs. 33)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (8 vs. 12)
- Higher disposition (1 vs. 0.85)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Akjagara's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 235||Blueprints Price:20,000|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A total of six fully crafted weapons are required to build the Akjagara, those being 2x Latos, 2x Boltos, 1x Akbolto, and 1x Dual Skanas. The total process of crafting the weapon will require at least two inventory slots.
- The total crafting cost of the Akjagara, including the blueprint and crafting costs of its prerequisites, is 210,000 Credits, 7 Orokin Cells, 4 Neurodes, 2 Morphics, 1,900 Polymer Bundles, 850 Ferrite, and 300 Alloy Plates, making it one of the weapons with the most numerous crafting materials required to build, and one of the most expensive in terms of Credit cost.
- The total crafting time to build the Akjagara without rushing the construction is: 12 hours to build each Bolto separately for a total of 24 hours, 12 hours to build the Akbolto, and 12 hours to build the Akjagara for a total of 48 hours at minimum, assuming the Dual Skana needed was crafted at any time during the process.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Akjagara has a high chance of cutting corpses into pieces, making it a prime candidate for a Desecrating Nekros to bring along, as the game considers the cut corpses as separate entities, essentially giving multiple corpses to desecrate from a single enemy and thus yielding more chances to create more drops.
- The Akjagara's fire rate can be better realized by binding the fire command to the mousewheel.
- Razor Shot and Maim are especially effective due to the Akjagara's high ratio of Slash damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unlike most dual sidearms, the Akjagara is asymmetrical: the left pistol has its blade on top, while the right pistol has the blade on the bottom.
- These blades are used to reload the weapons; catching the hook end of the blade and extending it forward results in a reload.
- Despite the barrels being in an over/under arrangement, the two shots will usually land side by side of each other.
- The Akjagara is the fourth weapon after the Redeemer, Tipedo, and Panthera to require multiple different weapons as crafting components.
- The Akjagara is also the first dual pistol weapon to require another dual weapon to be crafted, and the first dual weapon where its base crafting weapon components are not two of the single version of the weapon.
- This is the fourth dual-wield sidearm that currently does not have a single counterpart, preceded by the Twin Gremlins, Akstiletto, and Akzani.
- The Akjagara is based on the Tigris shotgun's design. The Redeemer gun blade continues this aesthetic with a similar appearance as well.
- All three weapons can be purchased from the Razor Gunplay Bundle.
- Akjagara is the sixth dual secondary to get a Primed variant.
- It is also the fourth burst-fire weapon to get a Primed variant.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- When performing a quick melee attack to initiate a Counterattack Finisher while the Akjagara is the active weapon, the Akjagara will appear to be used as the weapon to initiate the attack. However, the actual weapon used will also have its model show up during the attack as well.
- When the weapon levels up, the level up glow effect only shows on the right gun, not the left gun.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 24.2.11
See also[edit | edit source]
- Akjagara Prime, the prime version of this weapon.
- Akbolto, the main prerequisite for the Akjagara.
- Dual Skana, another prerequisite for the Akjagara.
- Tigris, the primary counterpart to this weapon.
- Redeemer, the melee counterpart to this weapon.