The Akbronco Prime is the dual wielding version of the Bronco Prime. Compared to Akbronco, they sport increased damage, status chance, and double the magazine capacity, at the cost of slower fire rate.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Tied with Bronco Prime for the third highest base damage of all shotgun secondaries, behind Twin Rogga and alt-fire Euphona Prime.
- Overall good status chance per pellet.
- Innate multishot of 7 pellets.
- Good magazine size.
- Good ammo efficiency.
- Can use the Akbronco Prime-exclusive Damzav-Vati mod.
- Two innate polarities.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage - less effective against armor and health.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 26% from 9m to 18m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Very low critical chance.
- Fairly slow reload speed.
- Wide pellet spread cone makes the weapon ineffective beyond medium range.
- Akbronco Prime, compared to Bronco Prime:
- Akbronco Prime, compared to Akbronco:
- Higher base damage (350.0 vs. 280.0)
- Higher status chance (12.86% vs. 3.14%)
- Lower fire rate (4.33 rounds/sec vs. 8.33 rounds/sec)
- Longer range before damage falloff starts (9m vs. 7m)
- Longer range before damage falloff ends (18m vs. 14m)
- Smaller max damage reduction due to falloff (74% vs. 75%)
- Larger magazine (8 rounds vs. 4 rounds)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 2)
- Lower disposition (1.3 vs. 1.35)
Akbronco Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Neo T2 Common
Axi A10 Common
Lith S2 Common (V)
Lith S3 Common (V)
Lith T1 Common (V)
Lith V5 Common (V)
Lith Z1 Common (V)
Lith Z2 Common (V)
Meso O1 Common (V)
Meso S3 Common (V)
Neo M2 Common (V)
|Axi C5 Uncommon|
Lith A2 Uncommon (V)
Lith N1 Uncommon (V)
Lith S5 Uncommon (V)
Meso O2 Uncommon (V)
Meso R1 Uncommon (V)
Axi A9 Uncommon (V)
Axi L5 Uncommon (V)
Axi S1 Uncommon (V)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The damage is actually a combination of all the pellets' damage values; the actual damage per pellet is 40 Impact, 5 Puncture and 5 Slash.
- Like many of the older weapons, during a reload the Akbronco Prime's clip will be reloaded before the reload animation is actually finished; if the reload is almost finished, the animation can be interrupted (by player or by enemy) and the weapon will still be reloaded. The point where the clip is reloaded occurs about 3/4's of the way through the animation.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Weapon's spread cone can be shrunken by zooming in.
- Quickdraw or Stunning Speed is a must to compensate the slow reload speed of the Akbronco Prime, in order to maintain a decent DPS.
- Using a maxed Seeker mod is recommended to upgrade its status spreading capability.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Akbronco Prime is the first primed dual secondary.
- Unlike most segregated akimbo secondaries, the Akbronco Prime can be crafted without an Orokin Cell, and is instead replaced by an Orokin link of some kind.
- 20 Orokin Cells are needed for crafting 2 Bronco Primes, however.
- The Akbronco Prime's gold parts can be recolored as of Update 15.13.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.5
See also[edit | edit source]
- Bronco Prime, the single version of this pair.
- Bronco, the original weapon.
- Akbronco, the normal version of this weapon.