The Akbronco Prime is the dual wielding version of the Bronco Prime. Compared to Akbronco, they sport increased damage, status chance, and double the magazine capacity, at the cost of slower fire rate. The Akbronco Prime was added in Update 12.4.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Tied with Bronco Prime for the third highest base damage of all shotgun secondaries, behind Twin Rogga and alt-fire Euphona Prime.
- Very high status chance.
- Good magazine size.
- Good ammo efficiency.
- Two polarity slots.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage - less effective against armor and health.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 74% from 9m to 18m target distance (distances are affected by projectile flight speed).
- Very low critical chance.
- Before 100% status chance, the listed status chance is the base chance per shot that at least one pellet will proc a status; the actual base status chance per pellet is ~4.97%.
- Fairly slow reload speed.
- Wide pellet spread cone makes the weapon ineffective beyond medium range.
- Akbronco Prime, compared to Bronco Prime:
- Akbronco Prime, compared to Akbronco:
- Higher base damage (350.0 vs. 280.0)
- Higher status chance (30% vs. 22%)
- Lower fire rate (4.33 rounds/sec vs. 8.33 rounds/sec)
- Longer range before damage falloff starts (9m vs. 7m)
- Longer range before damage falloff ends (18m vs. 14m)
- Smaller max damage reduction due to falloff (74% vs. 75%)
- Larger magazine (8 rounds vs. 4 rounds)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 2)
- See Category:Akbronco Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Akbronco Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Weapon's spread cone can be shrunken by zooming in.
- Quickdraw or Stunning Speed is a must to compensate the slow reload speed of the Akbronco Prime, in order to maintain a decent DPS.
- Using a maxed Seeker mod is recommended to upgrade its crowd controlling capability.
- Can reach 100% status, allowing every pellet to proc a status effect, making it an excellent weapon to spread status effects on crowds, like radiation to confuse enemies or corrosive to reduce armor.
- The damage is actually a combination of all the pellets' damage values; the actual damage per pellet is 40 Impact, 5 Puncture and 5 Slash.
- Like many of the older weapons, during a reload the Akbronco Prime's clip will be reloaded before the reload animation is actually finished; if the reload is almost finished, the animation can be interrupted (by player or by enemy) and the weapon will still be reloaded. The point where the clip is reloaded occurs about 3/4's of the way through the animation.
- The Akbronco Prime is the first primed dual secondary.
- Unlike most segregated akimbo secondaries, the Akbronco Prime can be crafted without an Orokin Cell, and is instead replaced by an Orokin link of some kind.
- 20 Orokin Cells are needed for crafting 2 Bronco Primes, however.
- The Akbronco Prime's gold parts can be recolored as of Update 15.13.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.5
- Bronco Prime, the single version of this pair.
- Bronco, the original weapon.
- Akbronco, the normal version of this weapon.