- High damage – effective against shields.
- Highest fire rate of all secondary shotguns.
- Innate multishot of 7 pellets.
- Very ammo efficient.
- Innate Script error: The function "Pol" does not exist. polarity.
- Low and damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 75% from 7m to 14m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Low critical chance.
- Low overall status chance.
- Low magazine size.
- Fairly low reload speed.
- Wide pellet spread cone makes the weapon ineffective beyond medium range.
- Akbronco (attack: Normal), compared to Bronco (attack: Normal):
- Lower base status chance (3.14% vs. 9.43%)
- Higher burst DPS (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (2,472.34 vs. 1,484)
- Higher sustained DPS (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (434.84 vs. 409.38)
- Higher fire rate (8.33 round(s)/sec vs. 5 round(s)/sec)
- Larger magazine (4 round(s) vs. 2 round(s))
- Slower reload time (2.25 s vs. 1.05 s)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 0)
- Lower disposition (1.35 vs. 1.45)
- Akbronco (attack: Normal), compared to Akbronco Prime (attack: Normal):
- Lower base damage (40 vs. 50)
- Lower total damage (280 vs. 350)
- Lower base status chance (3.14% vs. 12.86%)
- Lower average damage per shot (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (296.8 vs. 371)
- Higher burst DPS (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (2,472.34 vs. 1,606.43)
- Lower sustained DPS (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (434.84 vs. 724.33)
- Closer starting damage falloff distance (7m vs. 9m)
- Closer ending damage falloff distance (14m vs. 18m)
- Higher fire rate (8.33 round(s)/sec vs. 4.33 round(s)/sec)
- Smaller magazine (4 round(s) vs. 8 round(s))
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 10)
- Higher disposition (1.35 vs. 1.3)
The Akbronco's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:20,000|
- Weapon will create six holes in scenery and objects such as walls, regardless of having multishot on, even though seven are actually registered on enemies, this includes multishot which shoots more pellets but only registers six holes regardless. Most likely to reduce lag.
- Listed firing rate does not reflect the actual firing rate. The actual fire rate is lower than 8.33 shots/seconds.
- The damage listed is actually the combination of all seven pellets' damage values. The actual damage per pellet is 32 impact, 4 puncture, and 4 slash.
- Even a maxed can only give a maximum magazine size of 5.
- The weapon's spread cone can be reduced by zooming in.
- In closed beta, this weapon used to deal 204 damage and there was a glitch with reloading for an infinite magazine.
- This weapon was previously named Dual Broncos.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.4 (2018-12-10)
- , the single counterpart of this akimbo gun.
- , the prime counterpart of the Bronco.
- , the prime version of this gun.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|