- Highest fire rate of all secondary shotguns.
- Innate multishot of 7 pellets.
- Very ammo efficient.
- Normal Attack
- Above average effective fire rate
- Above average disposition
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 75% from 7m to 14m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Wide pellet spread cone makes the weapon ineffective beyond medium range.
- Normal Attack
- Low crit chance
- Very low magazine
- Below average damage
- Very low average number of procs per shot
- Very low average number of crits per shot
- Low reload speed
- Below average multishot
- Very low status chance
- Akbronco (Normal Attack), compared to Bronco (Normal Attack):
- Equal base damage, but different composition:
- Lower base status chance (3.14% vs. 9.43%)
- Higher burst DPS (2472.34 vs. 1484)
- Higher sustained DPS (434.84 vs. 409.37)
- Higher fire rate (8.33 vs. 5)
- Larger magazine (4 vs. 2)
- Slower reload time (2.25 vs. 1.05)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 0)
- Lower disposition (●●●●● (1.35x) vs. ●●●●● (1.45x))
- Akbronco (Normal Attack), compared to Akbronco Prime (Normal Attack):
- Lower base damage per projectile (40 vs. 50)
- Lower total damage (280 vs. 350)
- Lower base status chance (3.14% vs. 12.86%)
- Lower average damage per tap (296.8 vs. 371)
- Higher burst DPS (2472.34 vs. 1606.43)
- Lower sustained DPS (434.84 vs. 724.33)
- Closer starting damage falloff distance (7.0m vs. 9.0m)
- Closer max damage falloff distance (14.0m vs. 18.0m)
- Higher fire rate (8.33 vs. 4.33)
- Smaller magazine (4 vs. 8)
- Less polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 10)
- Higher disposition (●●●●● (1.35x) vs. ●●●●○ (1.30x))
The Akbronco's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:20,000|
- Weapon will create six holes in scenery and objects such as walls, regardless of having multishot on, even though seven are actually registered on enemies, this includes multishot which shoots more pellets but only registers six holes regardless. Most likely to reduce lag.
- Listed firing rate does not reflect the actual firing rate. The actual fire rate is lower than 8.33 shots/seconds.
- The damage listed is actually the combination of all seven pellets' damage values. The actual damage per pellet is 32 impact, 4 puncture, and 4 slash.
- Even a maxed can only give a maximum magazine size of 5.
- The weapon's spread cone can be reduced by zooming in.
- In closed beta, this weapon used to deal 204 damage and there was a glitch with reloading for an infinite magazine.
- This weapon was previously named Dual Broncos.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.4 (2018-12-10)
- , the single counterpart of this akimbo gun.
- , the prime counterpart of the Bronco.
- , the prime version of this gun.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|