Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- High damage – effective against shields.
- Highest fire rate of all secondary shotguns.
- Innate multishot of 7 pellets.
- Very ammo efficient.
- Innate polarity.
- Low and damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 75% from 7m to 14m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Low critical chance.
- Low overall status chance.
- Low magazine size.
- Fairly low reload speed.
- Wide pellet spread cone makes the weapon ineffective beyond medium range.
- Akbronco, compared to Bronco:
- Akbronco, compared to Akbronco Prime:
- Lower base damage (280 vs. 350)
- Lower status chance (3.14% vs. 12.86%)
- Higher fire rate (8.33 rounds/sec vs. 4.33 rounds/sec)
- Shorter range before damage falloff starts (7m vs. 9m)
- Shorter range before damage falloff ends (14m vs. 18m)
- Smaller magazine (4 rounds vs. 8 rounds)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 10)
- Higher disposition (1.35 vs. 1.3)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Akbronco's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:20,000|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Weapon will create six holes in scenery and objects such as walls, regardless of having multishot on, even though seven are actually registered on enemies, this includes multishot which shoots more pellets but only registers six holes regardless. Most likely to reduce lag.
- Listed firing rate does not reflect the actual firing rate. The actual fire rate is lower than 8.33 shots/seconds.
- The damage listed is actually the combination of all seven pellets' damage values. The actual damage per pellet is 32 impact, 4 puncture, and 4 slash.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Even a maxed can only give a maximum magazine size of 5.
- The weapon's spread cone can be reduced by zooming in.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In closed beta, this weapon used to deal 204 damage and there was a glitch with reloading for an infinite magazine.
- This weapon was previously named Dual Broncos.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.4 (2018-12-10)
See also[edit | edit source]
- , the single counterpart of this akimbo gun.
- , the prime counterpart of the Bronco.
- , the prime version of this gun.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.