Akbolto Prime is the Prime variant of the . Despite having lower base damage and fire rate than its normal counterpart, the Akbolto Prime possesses the best critical chance of any pistol, along with a larger magazine and reloads twice as fast. It was released alongside and .
- High damage – effective against armor.
- Second highest critical chance of all secondaries, behind fully charged .
- Very high critical multiplier.
- Good status chance.
- Good accuracy.
- Fast reload speed.
- Highest magazine size of all semi-auto pistols.
- Good ammo efficiency.
- On kill, bodies will follow the bolt that killed them, damaging anyone in their path and pinning the corpse to walls.
- Possesses four innate polarities; three and one .
- Has the highest amount of innate polarities of any secondary weapon.
Comparisons:Lua error in Module:Weapons at line 1122: attempt to perform arithmetic on a string value. Lua error in Module:Weapons at line 1122: attempt to perform arithmetic on a string value.
Akbolto Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Axi G2 Common (V)
Axi H5 Common (V)
Lith M7 Common (V)
Meso D3 Common (V)
Neo M1 Common (V)
Neo V7 Common (V)
Neo Z2 Common (V)
|Lith A3 Uncommon (V)
Lith C2 Uncommon (V)
Lith K5 Uncommon (V)
Lith O1 Uncommon (V)
Lith V5 Uncommon (V)
|Axi H4 Uncommon (V)
Lith S7 Uncommon (V)
Lith W1 Uncommon (V)
Meso E2 Uncommon (V)
Neo B6 Uncommon (V)
Neo K2 Uncommon (V)
Neo N8 Uncommon (V)
|Axi A12 Rare (V)|
Axi A3 Rare (V)
Axi A4 Rare (V)
Meso A2 Rare (V)
Neo A2 Rare (V)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- On September 17th, 2019, it was announced that Akbolto Prime, alongside and , would enter the Prime Vault and its relics retired from the drop tables on October 1, 2019. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- The Akbolto Prime is the first weapon to have four innate polarities.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.5 (2018-12-13)
- , the original counterpart of this gun.
- , the syndicate counterpart.
- Prime, the Orokin enhancement to a Warframe or weapon.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|