Akaten is a Hound weapon that eviscerates enemies with and damage.
- High and damage – effective against armor and health.
- Very high critical multiplier.
- Good status chance.
- No damage – less effective against shields.
- Low critical chance.
- The Akaten, and are all statistically identical (speed, critical, status, etc.) other then their physical damage types. All three are 50%/50% split between two physical damages, with the three weapons covering the three possible combinations.
- Akaten only uses standard melee attacks. It does not allow the Hound to block or perform special attacks, nor does it have its own combo counter.
- As such, Akaten cannot equip mods that affect heavy attacks (e.g. ), slide attacks (e.g. ), combo counter (e.g. ), finishers (e.g. ), or blocking (e.g. ). It also cannot equip any Set Mods (e.g. ).
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|