“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Mssing projectile width.
Generate a burst of massively dense air that explodes on contact and sends enemies flying. Launch Airbursts into Tornadoes to make them grow.
|Strength:200 / 300 / 400 / 500 (contact and explosion damage)|
|Range:4 / 5 / 7 / 8 m (explosion radius)|
|Misc:3 (number of projectiles)|
? m (projectile width)
100 m (travel distance)
- Zephyr launches 3 projectiles towards her aiming reticle. Airburst projectiles travel rapidly, spanning ? meters in width. Airbursts explode in a 4 / 5 / 7 / 8 meters radius, knocking back and ragdolling all enemies in range and inflicting 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 damage upon contact with an enemy, surface, or having reached 100 meters.
- Number of projectiles is not affected by mods.
- Contact and explosion damage are affected by Ability Strength.
- Explosion damage does not diminish with distance.
- Explosion radius is affected by Ability Range, while projectile width and travel distance are not.
- Airburst projectiles have innate punch through and can bypass certain objects in the environment (e.g. closed doors).
- Ability Synergy: Launching Airburst into active Tornado increases their height.
- The casting cost of Airburst is halved when Zephyr is airborne.
- Each projectile has a flight time and will continue to travel until it hits an enemy or a solid object.
- A well-aimed Airburst can pass through multiple tornadoes.
- Airburst projectiles cannot break reinforced Corpus ship windows.
- The explosion can damage objects and enemies through walls and other cover.
- Casting Airburst is a One-Handed Action, meaning it can be used while performing many actions without interrupting them, including reloading, charging, shooting, and moving (either sprinting or sliding).