Launch a burst of massively dense air. Hold to send enemies flying, tap to pull them toward the burst. Damage increases per enemy hit. Near death enemies become open to Parazon finishers.
|Strength:200 / 300 / 400 / 500 (contact and explosion damage)|
|Range:4 / 5 / 7 / 8 m (explosion radius)|
|Misc:50 % (status chance)|
100 m (travel distance)
35 % (damage growth per enemy hit)
30 % (Parazon Mercy health threshold)
2 s (pull force duration)
- Zephyr launches a rapidly traveling slice of dense air towards her aiming reticle, by expending 50 energy while grounded or 25 energy while airborne. Once it collides into an enemy, the slice passes through and deals 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 , , and damage with a 50% Status Chance. Upon colliding with a surface or after traveling 100 meters, the slice explodes in a 4 / 5 / 7 / 8 meters radius, dealing damage, knocking down and ragdolling all enemies in the blast. Each enemy hit directly by the slice or blast also increases Airburst's damage by 35%. Enemies below 30% Health that are hit by Airburst's slice or blast have a high chance to prompt a Parazon Mercy finisher.
- Tap the ability key (default
) to pull enemies toward Zephyr if hit directly by the slice or pull them toward the center of the blast. Hold down the ability key to push enemies away instead.
- Airburst's pull force lingers for 2 seconds on the surface it collides with, during which the affected enemies remain ragdolled and gradually slide toward the center.
- Energy cost and energy discount are affected by Ability Efficiency.
- Damage distribution is 18.75% , 12.5% , and 68.75% .
- Contact and explosion damage are affected by Ability Strength and .
- Explosion damage does not diminish with distance.
- Explosion radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Airburst projectiles have innate punch through and can bypass certain objects in the environment (e.g. closed doors).
- Status chance, travel distance, damage growth per enemy hit, Parazon Mercy health threshold, and pull force duration are not affected by mods.
- Tap the ability key (default
- The explosion can damage objects and enemies through walls and other cover.
- Casting Airburst is a One-Handed Action, meaning it can be used while performing many actions without interrupting them, including reloading, charging, shooting, and moving (either sprinting or sliding).
- Subsuming Zephyr to the Helminth will offer Airburst and its augments to be used by other Warframes.
- Subsumed Airburst includes the tap-cast for wind vacuum and hold-cast for wind explosion.
- Main article: Airburst Rounds
Airburst Rounds is a Warframe Augment Mod for that provides a damage bonus for secondaries for every enemy hit with .
|Rank||Damage bonus per enemy||Duration||Cost|
- Airburst is an effective way to deal with large swarms of enemies, especially melee, and when they are huddled together.
- Airburst allows players to apply crowd-control effects on enemies in the distance.
- Synergizes well with Zephyr's as the latter allows Zephyr to stay airborne longer, halving the casting cost of the ability.
See Also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.