The Afuris is the dual-wield version of the Furis automatic pistol, featuring a faster fire rate but less accuracy.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon does primarily Puncture damage.
- Low Impact and Slash damage - less effective against shields and health.
- Very low critical chance.
- Low status chance.
- Extremely ammo inefficient; requires exactly 3 reloads to consume all ammo reserves.
- Low reload speed.
- Afuris, compared to Furis:
- Afuris, compared to Dex Furis:
- Higher base damage (20.0 vs. 16.0)
- Lower critical chance (5% vs. 14%)
- Lower status chance (12% vs. 28%)
- Lower fire rate (12.5 rounds/sec vs. 20 rounds/sec)
- Smaller magazine (70 rounds vs. 100 rounds)
- Smaller max ammo capacity (210 rounds vs. 400 rounds)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 10)
- Higher disposition (1.45 vs. 1.39)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Afuris's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:15,000|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Try to limit use according to the situation. Ammunition can be used quickly in a very short amount of time. Ammo pickups are even less effective than with the Furis due to the fixed ammo boost per pickup and the rate of fire.
- Although this weapon is not designed to be used with accuracy, if it is used as a semi-automatic weapon, the bullets always gets close to the center of the sight.
- Using the Pistol Scavenger Aura or Pistol Ammo Mutation mod can help regain lost ammo when needed. Alternatively, bring along Squad Ammo Restores.
- Furis mods such as Winds of Purity and Rivens cannot be equipped on the Afuris or it's variants.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.5