- Low and damage - less effective against shields and health.
- Very low critical chance.
- Low status chance.
- Extremely ammo inefficient; requires exactly 3 reloads to consume all ammo reserves.
- Low reload speed.
- Afuris (Normal), compared to Furis (Normal):
- Higher burst DPS (262.5 vs. 210)
- Higher sustained DPS (193.42 vs. 150)
- Higher fire rate (12.5 round(s)/sec vs. 10 round(s)/sec)
- Larger magazine (70 round(s) vs. 35 round(s))
- Slower reload time (2 s vs. 1.4 s)
- Less accurate (15.4 vs. 22.2)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 2)
- Higher disposition (1.45 vs. 1.35)
- Afuris (Normal), compared to Dex Furis (Normal):
- Higher base damage per projectile (20 vs. 16)
- Higher total damage (20 vs. 16)
- Lower base critical chance (5% vs. 14%)
- Lower base status chance (12% vs. 28%)
- Higher average damage per shot (21 vs. 18.24)
- Lower burst DPS (262.5 vs. 364.8)
- Lower sustained DPS (193.42 vs. 260.57)
- Lower fire rate (12.5 round(s)/sec vs. 20 round(s)/sec)
- Smaller magazine (70 round(s) vs. 100 round(s))
- Smaller max ammo capacity (210 round(s) vs. 400 round(s))
- Lower Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 10)
- Higher disposition (1.45 vs. 1.39)
The Afuris's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:15,000|
- Try to limit use according to the situation. Ammunition can be used quickly in a very short amount of time. Ammo pickups are even less effective than with the Furis due to the fixed ammo boost per pickup and the rate of fire.
- Although this weapon is not designed to be used with accuracy, if it is used as a semi-automatic weapon, the bullets always gets close to the center of the sight.
- Using the Aura or mod can help regain lost ammo when needed. Alternatively, bring along Squad Ammo Restores.
- Furis mods such as and Rivens cannot be equipped on the Afuris or it's variants.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.5 (2018-12-13)
- , the single counterpart of this gun.
- , the Dex variant of this gun.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|