Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- Low and damage - less effective against shields and health.
- Very low critical chance.
- Low status chance.
- Extremely ammo inefficient; requires exactly 3 reloads to consume all ammo reserves.
- Low reload speed.
- Afuris, compared to Furis:
- Afuris, compared to Dex Furis:
- Higher base damage (20 vs. 16)
- Lower critical chance (5% vs. 14%)
- Lower status chance (12% vs. 28%)
- Lower fire rate (12.5 rounds/sec vs. 20 rounds/sec)
- Smaller magazine (70 rounds vs. 100 rounds)
- Smaller max ammo capacity (210 rounds vs. 400 rounds)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 10)
- Higher disposition (1.45 vs. 1.39)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Afuris's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:15,000|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Try to limit use according to the situation. Ammunition can be used quickly in a very short amount of time. Ammo pickups are even less effective than with the Furis due to the fixed ammo boost per pickup and the rate of fire.
- Although this weapon is not designed to be used with accuracy, if it is used as a semi-automatic weapon, the bullets always gets close to the center of the sight.
- Using the Aura or mod can help regain lost ammo when needed. Alternatively, bring along Squad Ammo Restores.
- Furis mods such as and Rivens cannot be equipped on the Afuris or it's variants.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.5
See also[edit | edit source]
- , the single counterpart of this gun.
- , the Dex variant of this gun.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.