- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Damage is affected by Ability Strength.
- Detonating a cloud will also detonate all other clouds that were produced during the length of Core Vent's activation.
- However, activating Core Vent a second time will require the new chain of clouds to be ignited separately. Thus, an ignited line can not ignite another line made by a separate Core vent use.
- The cloud can be triggered by anything generating Blast damage, including enemies and enemy projectiles. This can be used to add a buffer around players when facing enemies using missiles.
- Each cloud can hit multiple times, thus stacking clouds in the same area can be used to create an area of denial at choke points.
- Alternatively, activating Core Vent and flying around the local area can create a wall of explosions to weaken the enemy.
- As a Client, weapons may not detonate the fuel clouds. Using Bloomer, however, will correctly detonate the clouds.
- As Host, the Core Vent fuel trail is visible. But once the fuel trail gets ignited, the burning clouds visually disappear for the Host, but still deal damage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.