- For the Chroma augment, see Afterburn.
Afterburner is an Elytron Augment Mod for Core Vent that allows any sort of Blast damage to ignite the fuel cloud for a given duration, dealing Heat damage to any enemy inside the cloud.
| 0 || 6s || 200 || 6
| 1 || 8s || 300 || 7
| 2 || 10s || 400 || 8
| 3 || 12s || 500 || 9
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Damage is affected by Ability Strength.
- Detonating a cloud will also detonate all other clouds that were produced during the length of Core Vent's activation.
- However, activating Core Vent a second time will require the new chain of clouds to be ignited separately. Thus, an ignited line can not ignite another line made by a separate Core vent use.
- The cloud can be triggered by anything generating Blast damage, including enemies and enemy projectiles. This can be used to add a buffer around players when facing enemies using missiles.
- Each cloud can hit multiple times, thus stacking clouds in the same area can be used to create an area of denial at choke points.
- Alternatively, activating Core Vent and flying around the local area can create a wall of explosions to weaken the enemy.
- As a Client, weapons may not detonate the fuel clouds. Using Bloomer, however, will correctly detonate the clouds.