Affinity Boosters doubles the amount of affinity earned from pickups and mission rewards.
A special 90-day extended version is included in the Prime Access pack.
Rare or Reinforced Storage Containers may reward a 30-minute or 1-hour variant.
3 Day Duration
7 Day Duration
30 Day Duration
The 3-Day Booster is also offered as a periodic item for sale by Baro Ki'Teer, costing 450 and 200,000 to purchase. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- An Affinity booster becomes active immediately upon purchase and expires after the indicated days of real time (not time played in the game).
- All Boosters are cumulative, meaning that purchasing or attaining additional boosters while a booster is already active will add their time to the existing booster.
- Both Syndicate Standing and Focus benefit from the increase in affinity gain provided by this booster, as both are earned from the gross affinity gain per mission. Syndicate Standing is only doubled when gained through combat, so Conservation, Bounties, Cephalon Simaris and Ventkids standing is unaffected
- A 3-day booster may be given to players who log back into the game after a long period of absence. It is unknown what the minimum hiatus is, and whether boosters are awarded 100% of the time after logging back in after this minimum.
- In any case, it is most likely longer than a couple months of not logging in to obtain the booster.
- Like Credit and Resource boosters of both types, login boosters do not stack. If you login before the daily login counter resets and gain one of these boosters, getting the game booster again when the login counter resets will not reset or add time to your current booster. This is most likely a bug, as the chance for getting the same booster back to back is highly unlikely.
- If you have an active Affinity booster and The Lotus declares that all Tenno will earn affinity at double the rate, as in a "Double Affinity Weekend", the effect will stack and affinity will be quadrupled.