Take the skies and rain Balefire rockets down on the enemy. Nearby enemies are blasted into the air where they will create an Energy Orb every few seconds. When shields run out the enemies are smashed into the ground.
|Strength:100 / 125 / 150 / 200 ( Radiation damage per second)|
100 / 300 / 400 / 500 ( Impact damage on deactivation)
|Range:8 m / 10 m / 12 m / 15 m (energy field max radius)|
|Misc:?%/?s (energy orb drop rate)|
- Hildryn activates her jet thrusters as she lifts off from the ground. Hildryn gains vertical and horizontal flight capabilities using the movement (Archwing Maneuvers but without the Afterburner. While active, her shield matrix drains shield points continuously to generate an energy field with a range of 8 / 10 / 12 / 15 meters; the energy field shrinks as Hildryn gains vertical height and expands as she is closer to the ground. Enemies inside the energy field and within Hildryn's line of sight have fiery pillars of energy erupt from beneath them, forcing the targets to be suspended in midair, receive 100 / 125 / 150 / 200 Radiation damage per second, and occasionally drop energy orbs. Deactivating Aegis Storm (default ) causes Hildryn to slam into the ground, knocking down and dealing 100 / 300 / 400 / 500 Impact damage against all enemies inside the energy field. ), crouch ( ), and jump ( ) hotkeys, similar to
- Aegis Storm cannot ascend higher than 10 meters above the ground. If Hildryn is above this threshold when activating the ability or due to changes in elevation, she will float downward. Also, if Hildryn moves into terrain that has a higher elevation than her previous location, she will maintain her current altitude instead of rising to match the terrain.
- Hildryn's Balefire Chargers are the only weapons usable while this ability is active. Primary, Secondary, and Melee weapons cannot be used with Aegis Storm.
- Pillage cannot be cast while Aegis Storm is active.
- Hildryn can perform dodging while Aegis Storm is active, at the cost of using 50 shields per dodge.
- Aegis Storm's movement speed is affected by ability like Volt's Speed and Wisp's Haste Reservoirs.
- Hildryn's shoulder-mounted and thigh-mounted shield pads become permanently visible while Aegis Storm is active.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.