The Adventus Arrow Collection includes the following items, with individual prices listed:
The entire bundle is available in the Market for 50 under the Bundles section. Each skin can also be bought individually in the Primary Skins section under Weapons.
These skins can be equipped as cosmetic items under the Attachments section of a bow's Appearance options.
- Each individual arrow costs 20 each, thus buying the bundle will save 10.
- Can be equipped on the ( , ), , , , , and ( , ).
- Like the Eros Arrow Skin, these set of skins replace the appearance of the arrows on Bow-type weapons.
- As with normal attachment skins, the color schemes of these arrow skins can be customized under the Attachments section.
- The Meer Arrow skin is a non-static model; its head slowly spins when in use, and will spin faster upon charging a bow.
- Despite changes to arrows being purely visual, each suggest different function. Meer arrows have heavy, flat tip suggesting they should deal impact damage. Sylus arrows are designed for puncture and Cattaril arrows have visible explosive charge with fuse impact pad on tip. Note lack of any arrow that would look like it should deal slash as only bow that deals considerable slash damage is Dread, rest of bows deal puncture, impact or explosions
- The Meer's spinning head may stop at times after swapping weapons.
- Originally, the energy color of the Meer arrow skin couldn't be changed. This was fixed in Hotfix 16.5.3 (2015-05-13).