The Acolytes are mysterious beings first introduced in the Operation: Shadow Debt event. Twisted like the Stalker, these sinister warriors aid in his hunts. They take the appearance and abilities of different Warframes, except they all wear a helmet identical to the Stalker's. When an Acolyte spawns into a mission, the same signs for Stalker himself appearing will happen. During such an encounter, after receiving enough damage or a certain amount of time after the start of the encounter has passed, the Acolyte will disappear. However, they will only drop a mod from their drop table if they left from receiving enough damage; if they leave because too much time has passed, there is no dropped reward.
All Acolytes, similar to the Stalker, will perform a single target Mag's Pull to counteract Tenno who attempt to avoid their wrath by standing on top of raised objects. They can also teleport any Tenno who attempts to flee right back into their room. Lastly, as a failsafe, they can teleport directly to a Tenno's room instantaneously should they get too far away (as they have been known to spawn across the map by accident), staggering any Tenno they happen to reappear on top of. This failsafe teleport is different from Loki's Switch Teleport (used by Mania) and Ash's Teleport (used by Angst) as it can only be preformed if the Acolyte is in a room with no Tenno present, but is also instant with no animation delay or particle effects.
- Main article: Angst
Angst is one of Shadow Stalker's acolytes, first appearing in Operation: Shadow Debt. She takes the form of a Valkyr Warframe with an Immortal Skin, wearing Stalker's helmet and the Vanquished Syandana.
- Main article: Malice
- Main article: Mania
- Main article: Misery
Misery is one of Shadow Stalker's acolytes. He takes the form of Nekros with an Immortal Skin, wearing Stalker's helmet and Oberon's loincloth, as well as modified Warframe Cosmetics including a Kyroptera Syandana and Daedalus Chest Plate codpiece.
In battle, Misery wields an Ether Reaper. Misery will enter the battle alongside a retinue of enemies known as Void Shades. After losing 33% of his health Misery will get knocked over, after which he will begin summoning more Void Shades as reinforcements. Upon losing 66% of his health Misery will summon yet more reinforcements, this final group made up of Shadows of Angst and Violence.
Misery has only appeared in Operation: Shadow Debt and has yet to make a reappearance alongside his fellow acolytes.
- Main article: Torment
Torment is one of Shadow Stalker's Acolytes. She takes the form of Mesa with Stalker's helmet, a Naberus shoulder piece, and some of Equinox's front tassels. She also uses an Eos chest plate for a codpiece, and the Eos spurs.
- The Acolytes' appearances are generally a Warframe with attachments either from other Warframes or Warframe Cosmetics such as armor pieces, Syandanas, or skins, and the Stalker's helmet in lieu of their default helmets;
- Angst uses Valkyr's body with her Immortal Skin and the Vanquished Syandana.
- Malice uses Frost's body without his shoulder pads, and wears bits of machinery unique to him.
- Mania uses Loki's body with his Immortal Skin as well as a Daedalus shoulder plate on his left arm.
- Misery uses Nekros' body with the Kyroptera Syandana, Oberon's loincloth and a Daedalus chest plate as an impromptu codpiece.
- Torment uses Mesa's body with some of Equinox's front tassels on her waist and a Naberus shoulder piece on her right arm, and an Eos chest place as an impromptu codpiece.
- Violence uses Limbo's body with Hulta shoulder plates.
- Though their origins are disputed, Alad V calling them "betrayers" implies they may be Tenno themselves.
- Notably, Misery calls the players' Tenno "betrayers" in turn.
|Acolytes||Angst • Malice • Mania • Misery • Torment • Violence|