Stats[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Flat Damage||Percentage of Max Health||Radius||Cost|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The explosion itself cannot apply procs.
- The explosion caused by Acid Shells can proc into itself and create another explosion on kill, creating a chain reaction that lead to very large areas being cleared in lower level missions.
- Enemies killed by Acid Shells will have their corpses disintegrate, good for Stealth gameplay if silenced due to no bodies being left behind.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Due to the nature of this mod, prioritizing heavy units will result in other enemies taking high damage or dying due to the resulting explosion, reducing the time to kill entire crowds significantly.
- Modding the for or damage and punch through can be effective to soften up enemies at higher levels with procs before the explosion occurs, thus amplifying the damage inflicted by Acid Shells' burst.
- Against the Infested, this mod scales tremendously well since most of them have no armor.
- Faction damage mods and 's directly affect the mod's explosion damage.
- In addition, abilities that increase damage on enemies or debuff them such as 's , 's , or 's can indirectly enhance it.
- 's will cause the explosions to apply effects, which are considered Sobek damage and thus can trigger Acid Shells again on kill. Because this combo scales with enemy health and ignores armor, it remains effective at any level as long as the Sobek can still kill an enemy to start the reaction.
- The aoe affects breakable containers as well, giving an effect similar to Looter as long as there are enemies around to proc the explosion.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to Hotfix 18.10.6, this mod's polarity was Zenurik.
- This mod, along with the other Executioner mods, are the second set mods to feature non-generic enemies on the mod card, the first being .
- At the time of Operation: Rathuum's announcement, this mod was referred to as Execution Shells, likely an earlier name for the mod. This initially caused confusion with players trying to look for the nonexistent mod.
- The mod is used by Executioner Nok, although his version can remove armor.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- The blast seems not to be radial as advertised, but instead damages targets on either side and in front of the target killed.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Weapon Augments & Weapon-Exclusive Mods|
|Red Veil||• • •|
|Cephalon Suda||• • •|
|Steel Meridian||• • •|
|New Loka||• • •|
|The Perrin Sequence||• • •|
|Arbiters of Hexis||• • •|
|The Index||• • • •|
|Kela De Thaym||• • • • • • • •|
|Series 1||• •|
|Series 2||• •|
|Series 3||• •|
|Nightwave Offerings and Conclave Augments|
|• • • • • • •|
|• • • •|
|• • •|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.