Accumulating Whipclaw is a Warframe Augment Mod for 's that grants a stacking damage bonus to subsequent Whipclaws upon hitting at least 3 enemies in a single cast, which will decay after 10 seconds.
|Rank||Damage Bonus||Decay Delay||Cost|
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Damage bonus is additive to the one provided by Ability Strength.
- This diminishes the effectiveness of modding for Ability Strength alongside the Augment.
- Damage bonus caps at 350%, or after hitting 3 or more enemies 10 times.
- Damage bonus decays at a rate of 2.5% per second.
- Damage bonus and decay rate are not affected by mods.
- Damage bonus resets after falling or going through conduits.
- The -2.5% per second decay starts after the 10 second "grace period" you get after hitting 3 enemies with one Whipclaw. Meaning that, after those first 10 seconds, it would take another 14 seconds for it to gradually remove 35% worth of buffs.
- The long decay time makes it very easy to keep this buff maxed or near maxed for an entire mission in most cases.
Last updated: Update 23.7 (2018-09-06)