Accumulating Whipclaw is a Warframe Augment Mod for Khora's Whipclaw that grants a stacking damage bonus to subsequent Whipclaws upon hitting at least 3 enemies in a single cast, which will decay after 10 seconds.
|Rank||Damage Bonus||Decay Delay||Cost|
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Damage bonus is additive to the one provided by Ability Strength.
- This diminishes the effectiveness of modding for Ability Strength alongside the Augment.
- Damage bonus caps at 350%, or after hitting 3 or more enemies 10 times.
- Whipclaw itself must hit the enemies to get a bonus: hitting them through Strangledome's range extension alone does not count.
- Only one stack is granted per cast of Whipclaw; hitting 6 or more enemies will not grant addittional stacks.
- Damage bonus decays at a rate of 2.5% per second.
- Damage bonus and decay rate are not affected by mods.
- Damage bonus resets after falling or going through conduits.
Last updated: Update 23.7
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.