The Acceltra is 's signature automatic micro-missile launcher with high critical chance, critical multiplier, fire rate, and explosive splash damage. The rockets arm after traveling a set distance to protect the user, and the launcher reloads faster while sprinting. When wielded by , the sprint reload boost is doubled.
- This weapon deals primarily and damage.
- Rockets have a minimum arming distance of 7 meters and explode in a 4 meter radius after impacting a surface or enemy.
- Rocket direct impacts have a guaranteed proc.
- Very high base damage.
- Very high critical chance.
- Very high critical multiplier.
- Fast fire rate.
- Minimum arming distance mitigates self-stagger.
- Guaranteed proc provides crowd control benefits.
- Reloading while sprinting gives a +25% reload speed bonus (+50% when used by ).
- Draws from the rifle ammo pool, as opposed to the rare sniper ammo pool that other launchers use.
- Very low status chance.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Explosions inflicts self-stagger.
- It is possible to self stagger when moving rapidly in the same direction as the rocket's impact area before explosion.
- Very small ammo capacity; requires just 2 reloads to fully deplete all ammo reserves.
|Main Blueprint||1.25%||80 kills||549 ± 183 kills|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official droptables.
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 240||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- The Acceltra's rockets have a minimum arming distance of 7 meters, meaning that they will not explode if they make contact with objects or enemies within that range, and thus making the Acceltra safe to use in close quarters combat.
- Rocket explosions have a radius of 4 meters and stagger any targets in range.
- Initial hit and explosion apply status separately.
- Explosion does not need direct line of sight to deal damage and will penetrate walls.
- Explosion has linear damage falloff from 100% to 50% from central impact.
- is recommended as the Acceltra's high critical chance allows it to compensate for the low damage and low Status chance, dealing Bleed procs to groups of enemies.
- Using white or other bright colors for the energy color can make it very hard to see where projectiles are striking due to large numbers of explosive and particle effects. Consider using a darker energy color like navy blue or black. The first color affects the effects and second the central explosion.
- Although the arming distance is unaffected by Projectile Speed, it is recommended to avoid Riven Mods that reduce it to avoid getting caught in the blast radius.
- Due to its low ammo reserves and faster reload while sprinting, the player should always be on the move to keep the weapon firing at a consistent pace.
- Players may also use , ( ), , or to better manage ammo, with Vigilante Supplies' Set bonus in particular complementing the Acceltra's critical stats.
- Players can also use the Helminth ability , effectively quadrupling their magazine capacity as long as it's active, which can further help to mitigate this weapon's ammo inefficiency.
- The mechanics of both the Acceltra and the are similar to Gyrojet firearms, which were developed in the 1960s and also fired small rockets that armed themselves as they traveled out of the gun. In real life, accuracy and reliability issues meant that the Gyrojets never entered mass production.
- The "fins" on the Acceltra's barrel are where the rockets are stored, and hatches on top of them open up while firing or reloading.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|