Acceltra is 's signature fully automatic rocket launcher that fires micro-missiles in rapid succession with high critical chance, critical multiplier, and fire rate, and a large, 4-meter explosion radius. To provide safety for its user, the rockets arm after traveling 7 meters in midair. Uniquely, this weapon reloads faster while sprinting, and reloads even faster when wielded by .
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- High and damage – effective against armor and shields.
- Tied with for the highest critical chance of all fully automatic rifles.
- Tied with for the second highest critical multiplier of all fully automatic rifles, behind / and / .
- High fire rate.
- High accuracy.
- Rockets have a guaranteed proc.
- Rockets explode in a 4 meter radius after impacting a surface or enemy.
- Rockets have a minimum arming distance of 7 meters, mitigating self-stagger.
- Initial hit and explosion apply status separately.
- Reloading while sprinting gives a +25% reload speed bonus (+50% when used by ).
- Draws from the rifle ammo pool, as opposed to the rare sniper ammo pool that other launchers use.
- Can benefit from ( ) and .
- Innate polarity.
- Low damage – less effective against health.
- Very low status chance.
- Projectiles have travel time and needs to travel 7m before being explosive.
- A rocket hitting an enemy without exploding causes much less damage compared to the explosion.
- Explosions inflicts self-stagger.
- Minimum travel length of 7 meters before being explosive should prevent accidental self-stagger unless rapidly moving towards the rocket's impact area before it explodes.
- Explosion has linear damage falloff from 100% to 50% from central impact.
- Explosion range cannot be increased with .
- Extremely low ammo capacity; requires just 2 reloads to fully deplete all ammo reserves.
|Main Blueprint||1.25%||80 kills||549 ± 183 kills|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official droptables.
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 240||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Acceltra's rockets have a minimum arming distance of 7 meters, meaning that they will not explode if they make contact with objects or enemies within that range, and thus making the Acceltra safe to use in close quarters combat.
- Rocket explosions have a radius of 4 meters and stagger any targets in range.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- is recommended as the Acceltra's high critical chance allows it to compensate for the low damage and low Status chance, dealing Bleed procs to groups of enemies.
- Using white or other bright colors for the energy color can make it very hard to see where projectiles are striking due to large numbers of explosive and particle effects. Consider using a darker energy color like navy blue or black. The first color affects the effects and second the central explosion.
- Although the arming distance is unaffected by Projectile Speed, it is recommended to avoid Riven Mods that reduce it to avoid getting caught in the blast radius.
- Due to its low ammo reserves and faster reload while sprinting, the player should always be on the move to keep the weapon firing at a consistent pace.
- Players may also use , ( ), , or to better manage ammo, with Vigilante Supplies' Set bonus in particular complementing the Acceltra's critical stats.
- Players can also use the Helminth ability , effectively quadrupling their magazine capacity as long as it's active, which can further help to mitigate this weapon's ammo inefficiency.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The mechanics of both the Acceltra and the are similar to Gyrojet firearms, which were developed in the 1960s and also fired small rockets that armed themselves as they traveled out of the gun. In real life, accuracy and reliability issues meant that the Gyrojets never entered mass production.
- The "fins" on the Acceltra's barrel are where the rockets are stored, and hatches on top of them open up while firing or reloading.
Media[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|